Blitz..?

Practical Goat

Knowledge Seeker
@White
Reaction score
Seen a load of gear kicking around made by this company.. Everything from grappling dummies to head gear. Prices very cheap so I can only assume that quality if proportional.

Any one had experience?

I'm guessing that you are in the UK if you are seeing their stuff advertised?
As of a few years ago some of the stuff was okay quality wise and some was awful. The stuff that was crap doesn't seem to be in their catalogue anymore from looking at it. They had some cheap canvas focus mitts that took 2 slaps from a big guy I was teaching and they tore..they were good about taking them back though..I still use 2 of their X strike shields as they were good and an uppercut shield as well...Still use their body coaching armour as that was okay. Their boxing gloves were okay but nothing special and they were given away over the years- probably a 4 or 5 out of 10..they have been updated since I last used them though.

Their bag gloves were crap. As were their MMA gloves at the time.

The medicine ball was good if slightly overfilled. There was also a maize ball but that got emptied out and shipped empty to the USA to a poster on here. I think as a thank you he sent me a pair of old Everlast gloves ? I think he was doing leatherwork and making gloves or boots or something, no idea if he still posts here?

I think it might have been Rskbreaker after seeing him in my Sig?

Back