Blade or electric? Which do you use and why?(Poll please)

LuchaBear

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What do you say Sherdoggers? I've never used an electric shaver.

Use both crew checking in

@Zer
Untitled.png

Use both checking in. I prefer Electric for it's ease of use, but if I need to look sharp I'll use the blade.

have always used blade. i'm scared of putting anything electronic close to my face. don't want to ruin my immaculate face lol.

My beard is really thick. It's too brutal to use a straight razor, quad blades. Nothing works, no pre soak, shaving cream. It's torture, the best I can manage is using an electric trimmer with a 1 guard on it.

have always used blade. i'm scared of putting anything electronic close to my face. don't want to ruin my immaculate face lol.
Yet you are fine with literally scraping your face with a sharp razor.

Yet you are fine with literally scraping your face with a sharp razor.

nah, i've been shaving every three days or so for the past twenty years. have plenty of experience shaving my face. it's honestly very rare that i cut myself. don't even get that irritating razor rash on my neck. have perfected it.

My beard is really thick. It's too brutal to use a straight razor, quad blades. Nothing works, no pre soak, shaving cream. It's torture, the best I can manage is using an electric trimmer with a 1 guard on it.
British? Because you sound like a High T sort of chap.

giphy.gif

electric.. its faster and I don't get ingrown hairs.

I guess my beard may not be as thick/dense (think lazar angelov). Its kind of like that, but not as dense.

I shave right after the shower. Got me a towel warmer, put that on my face for a few min. The soap and brush are ready to go. I face lather, so it helps open up the pores.

I graduated from a double edge safety razor to a straight. And i get amazing shaves.

nah, i've been shaving every three days or so for the past twenty years. have plenty of experience shaving my face. it's honestly very rare that i cut myself. don't even get that irritating razor rash on my neck. have perfected it.
With an electric shaver you would never cut yourself. Just saying.

Electric beard trimmer. Keep my shit short. I look dumb without a little bit of stubble and I hate shaving.

Electric beard trimmer. Keep my shit short. I look dumb without a little bit of stubble and I hate shaving.
Same here. Trim mine with clippers. Leaves the stubble.

With an electric shaver you would never cut yourself. Just saying.

but how close would the shave be? i'd rather take a bit more time to get a real close shave, than always have a bit of stubble left over.

Back