Black Protesters Drown Out Democrat Candidate From Speaking at Netroots — Because She’s Not Black

batsignal.jpg

Except there is a swastika on it.

And, this is why we are where are.
White America has bent over backwards to not be "racist" for quite a long time now, and this is the response.
And spare me the past, it's the biggest cop out in the book.

BLM and it's supporters are the spoiled demon-child that is perpetually angry and violent.

This is the exactly the type of shit that empowers the Alt-right. Everyone wants to be the first one outraged at White nationalists and white supremacists meanwhile you have these black radical groups and white sjws going after white democrats and everyone is too afraid to be called racist to call it out.

Reverse racism as been allowed to flourish for years. That is why Trump won. That is why you get neo-nazis in the streets.

You can't just go around tearing down statures because you feel like it, that is a federal offence. Those jackasses that were pulling down statues on their own and jumping on them like retards should be fined. There is a reason this country has laws. There is a reason people are upset and whites had to come out in droves. By 2050 there may be no whites left in america.
It isn't reverse racism, it is just racism.

But I agree, the Nazi scum that have taken to the streets feel like a predictable reaction to anti-white sentiments.

I see hordes of black people saying the most disgusting shit about white people and other black people, every day, and it is praised and admired. If the roles were reversed, it would be met with rapturous uproar.

It goes without saying that Nazis should be condemned, but holy fuck, it was easy to see this reaction coming.

I predict a swift and forcible backfire.

Dude, don't cite to the Gateway Pundit. It's worse than if InfoWars and Breitbart had a crack baby.

I was tempted to not even look into this story because of the source. But I gave it a gander and the only source is the Atlantic Journal Constitution which keeps popping up with these racial whistling stories: unsurprisingly, upon visiting their site I see that they are a tabloid and an ad blocker's gravest foe.

It isn't reverse racism, it is just racism.

But I agree, the Nazi scum that have taken to the streets feel like a predictable reaction to anti-white sentiments.

I see hordes of black people saying the most disgusting shit about white people and other black people, every day, and it is praised and admired. If the roles were reversed, it would be met with rapturous uproar.

It goes without saying that Nazis should be condemned, but holy fuck, it was easy to see this reaction coming.

Regarding the opponent (black lady):

"Ms. Abrams, on the other hand, said she would not “condemn peaceful protest” and that the demonstrators were simply voicing their grievances over Ms. Evans’ positions on education."

Lol. Not even trying to hide it.

Dude, don't cite to the Gateway Pundit. It's worse than if InfoWars and Breitbart had a crack baby.

I was tempted to not even look into this story because of the source. But I gave it a gander and the only source is the Atlantic Journal Constitution which keeps popping up with these racial whistling stories: unsurprisingly, upon visiting their site I see that they are a tabloid and an ad blocker's gravest foe.

Why don't you think NYT, CNN, ABC etc would cover this story? Serious question.

Question 2 - do you believe if it was the other way around that they'd cover it, or would it be more radio silence? Also a serious question.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ite-georgia-candidate/?utm_term=.dcec02dabb80

Is powerpost just user made articles? I've never seen that at the top of an article before.

Step one: learn that everybody talking at the same time is uncivilized and fails most situations.

Last edited:

See previous posts. Story already proven to be accurate. This is exactly why attack the messenger arguments are considered fallacies in debate. Does 2 + 2 no longer equal 4 just because you saw it at The Gateway Pundit? Racial whistling stories? What do you think CNN, MSNBC, and the NY Times do for a living? They race bait endlessly and mercilessly. The Atlantic Journal Constitution is the official newspaper of Atlanta, Georgia. It's not a tabloid.

Logical Fallacies 101:
http://www.springhole.net/logical-fallacies/attack-the-source.htm

Last edited:
Why don't you think NYT, CNN, ABC etc would cover this story? Serious question.

Question 2 - do you believe if it was the other way around that they'd cover it, or would it be more radio silence? Also a serious question.

It amazes me that some people still believe that the mainstream media still has any credibility. Didn't three CNN journalists just recently resign out of shame for reporting fake news? There is a reason why polls have shown that trust in the American media is at an all-time low.

lol black people

but on the real women shouldnt be in politics anyways

Back