Black Protesters Drown Out Democrat Candidate From Speaking at Netroots — Because She’s Not Black

I hope the constituents there do the right thing and not vote for Abrams for cheerleading her supporters lack of civility.

It's racism. Nothing reverse about it.

Yeah people really shouldn't be adopting the nomenclature of NeoMarxists that are trying to redefine the word racism to only apply to white people.

'reverse racism' makes it seem like a good thing. Like, reversing racism..

It's a very manipulative term to disguise racism from one side.

I don't feel bad for her, she is just there to pander for votes.

Biting the hand that feeds them is a poor judgment of character.
They are protesting against the wrong candidate.
It makes me wonder if this group was a bunch of paid shills.

batsignal.jpg

Except there is a swastika on it.
But what do you think about the actual behaviour exhibited in the OP? Do you have an opinion on it?

Yeah people really shouldn't be adopting the nomenclature of NeoMarxists that are trying to redefine the word racism to only apply to white people.

'reverse racism' makes it seem like a good thing. Like, reversing racism..

It's a very manipulative term to disguise racism from one side.
because they are inverted beings

A lot of them have no idea they're bringing about their own destruction.

In terms of progressives, a lot of them actually get off on self flagellation though. There is an element of masochism that runs through the psyche, as well as a misguided desperation for atonement of original sin.

Better get ready for more of this liberals.

Said way before the election this will be the tactic used against you all over because it works, you always back down. The only people who understood this are Bernie voters and because of that, they were confronted, on stage, by these so called "queens."

get ready that's all I can tell ya

Blm was infiltrated the night of the ferguson riots.

They are disorganized by design, makes no sense they have no one that can address black on black crime AND police accountability.

Shit has COINTELPRO written all over it... None of this is new.

In terms of progressives, a lot of them actually get off on self flagellation though. There is an element of masochism that runs through the psyche, as well as a misguided desperation for atonement of original sin.

All self-hating people make me extremely uncomfortable. I've come across black people who hate being black and will make jokes about blacks just to win favour with the people they're making the jokes to and I never liked it. Same with Asians.

Whites have been targeted with propaganda over the past few decades so they end up hating themselves and the self-flagellation is a result of that. Because if you love yourself, you're going to love your country, and if you love your country you're not going to allow mass immigration which will eventually lead to you becoming the minority.

The masochistic 'progressives' you mentioned are a sizeable percentage of the left, but I'm not convinced they're any more than 30% of them.

All self-hating people make me extremely uncomfortable. I've come across black people who hate being black and will make jokes about blacks just to win favour with the people they're making the jokes to and I never liked it. Same with Asians.

Whites have been targeted with propaganda over the past few decades so they end up hating themselves and the self-flagellation is a result of that. Because if you love yourself, you're going to love your country, and if you love your country you're not going to allow mass immigration which will eventually lead to you becoming the minority.

The masochistic 'progressives' you mentioned are a sizeable percentage of the left, but I'm not convinced they're any more than 30% of them.

Yeah I have met people like that also. It is not respectable behavior no matter who it is coming from.

I wouldn't even go so far as saying it's about loving yourself. I'd say it is simply about having some dignity and self respect. Good things flow from that though.

And yeah, the numbers I think look larger than they really are because of media and activism (financed). Most people are just working jobs and living their lives and don't get immersed much, although the mass media propoganda does effect large numbers of people in subtle ways. It's usually tempered by life though.

Back