Social 'Black' NAACP leader outed as white woman: Rachel Dolezal megathread

twit2forscoop-1-480x360.jpg

trolololololl

According to her parents, she came out some time around 2007.

I think we should applaud her for the courage to come out as a black woman and not be judgemental.

I guess y'll only hatin cos she's black!

She posted pics of her with a black man and claimed it was her father.
she passed off her parents adopted black children as her own
she is sending herself hate mail... Too bad the dumbass just stuck it in her own po box.

When we find out she marked black on job applications., college admissions, student loans and or grants designed for actual black people then will you care?

It's funny but it's sad at the same time. Sad that someone feels like they have to pretend that they are another race. This woman has some psychological problems and her pretend fantasy has come crashing down on her. It's not gonna be a good month for her when she faces her friends and they know she's been living a lie.

There's also a certain coolness about not being white and opportunities about not being white. I once read the percentage of americans claiming to be native american spiked right around the time employers were able to check a box for that

Look at Harvard law's first "woman of color". She's as white as u can get too.

I've heard of this in sports before, black guy was cut from the basketball team so he tries out as a white guy and makes the team.

must be a shit team if they are going out of their way to avoid recruiting black players.

must be a shit team if they are going out of their way to avoid recruiting black players.

thats an old joke, guy wasn't as good as the other black players so they cut him, came back as white and he was a star

Race is a social construct. If she identifies as black, who are you to tell her she isn't?

"Dolezal also lied about growing up in a teepee, hunting for her own food with bows and arrows, being abused by a stepfather and once living in South Africa, her parents said.

Dolezal initially maintained that she is African-American, telling the Coeur d'Alene Press: "They can DNA test me if they want to."

That is more than identifying as a black person. They are outright lies.

Maybe she's trans-race. We should support her and put her on the cover of Vanity Fair.

Social justice has been so badly perverted and is nothing but a freak show.

There's also a certain coolness about not being white and opportunities about not being white. I once read the percentage of americans claiming to be native american spiked right around the time employers were able to check a box for that

Look at Harvard law's first "woman of color". She's as white as u can get too.

elizabethwarrenIndian.jpg

Her husband wrote a rap song about her in 2013 :D

Back