Social 'Black' NAACP leader outed as white woman: Rachel Dolezal megathread

Don't be a bigot. She's got Racial Dysphoria. She's really a black warrior woman like Zula from Conan, not the white girl the body she was born into suggests. She's brave and a hero for not letting anyone tell her different.

So sad that her parents aren't fully supporting her transformation.

giphy.gif

Don't be a bigot. She's got Racial Dysphoria. She's really a black warrior woman like Zula from Conan, not the white girl the body she was born into suggests. She's brave and a hero for not letting anyone tell her different.

So sad that her parents aren't fully supporting her transformation.

twit2forscoop-1-480x360.jpg

tbh feeling black for a white person or vice versa makes far more sense than a man saying he feels white. Nothing wrong with identifying with certain race/culture

if bruce can be caitlyn why cant this women be black?? society trying to discriminate how she feels inside??

half joking but i dunno these days lol

if bruce can be caitlyn why cant this women be black?? society trying to discriminate how she feels inside??

Bruce can be catlyb as long as he cut his dick off. He doesnt wanna do that. He's basically a guy that like to dress like a chick who claims to be a chick

If it took this to out her, doesn't it mean she was doing a pretty good job as head of her local NAACP?

The irony in all this is that supporting trans people is basically a progressive position, but it suggests there are innate differences between races and genders, something progressives typically champion as not existing

Last edited:
If it took this to out her, doesn't it mean she was doing a pretty good job as head of her local NAACP?

Actually she was, the issue now is whether she needed to lie in order to do so and whether this will undo any of that

It's funny but it's sad at the same time. Sad that someone feels like they have to pretend that they are another race. This woman has some psychological problems and her pretend fantasy has come crashing down on her. It's not gonna be a good month for her when she faces her friends and they know she's been living a lie.

I've heard of this in sports before, black guy was cut from the basketball team so he tries out as a white guy and makes the team.

also the USA story says her parents were contacted by a reporter, so they didn't out her they just told the truth

I'm not sure what should come of this, lots of white people speak for and pretend like they have blacks best interest at heart, the difference here is she probably does

transracial

also, she's batshit crazy

Dolezal made headlines back in February when she claimed someone had mailed racist and threatening letters to the NAACP post office box. KHQ managed to obtain a 38-page Spokane Police report about the investigation into that mail. Officers concluded that the mail had not been properly processed through the post office, and was likely put directly into the post office box, without being mailed at all. They said only a few people have access to the box: the USPS employees who work there, and the boxholder. Police said they do not believe the USPS employees put the mail there.

This is what happens when you send your kids to the state to be educated for 8 hours a day.

Back