Black Friday is over, what did you all get? First impression of the new gear?

I don't know man, lol, I'd need to know what a '5' is on the scale to guess. Here's the wrist flop test anyhow:
On Lonsdale products, I also have some of their "super pro" mini air mitts which perform great. Had them for two and a half years but only used them intermittently, breaking down a bit now but goes to show Lonsdale stuff is worth going in on if you can get a deal.

Yeah, Lonsdale top end stuff are great.

I will just go straight up and say if Tokushu has a 9/10 on wrist suppoet, the Lonsdale Barn Burner has at least a 8/10, that's how good they are. And I just received my Lemarr MK-2 as well, easy to say they are not the same league as the Barn Burner. I would even rate the Barn Burner higher than my Uma IR. Unless I get some Fly gloves, I don't see a competition among the British brands with them.

Last edited:
Received them today, gotta say I'm more impressed than I was expecting. Nothing like the majority of Lonsdale stuff I've come across! Nice looking gloves, stitching looks on point. Acid test starts tonight when they get put straight to work on the heavy bag.

Received them today, gotta say I'm more impressed than I was expecting. Nothing like the majority of Lonsdale stuff I've come across! Nice looking gloves, stitching looks on point. Acid test starts tonight when they get put straight to work on the heavy bag.

Same here, I wasn't expecting much, I would be impressed if they turned out just good, but in fact they showed up straight top quality in almost every aspect. True top tier amongst all the gloves on the market, total different breed to all other Lonsdale.

Last edited:
Back