Black community coming to Trump!

Salt righties nervous of getting jungle fever now

f52.jpg

He is correct to be quite honest.

White liberals have been using blacks for decades to rack up votes.

Malcolm X spoke in great detail of this decades ago. Of course, it's much easier to shitpost than to go out and obtain information..

Malcolm X spoke in great detail of this decades ago. Of course, it's much easier to shitpost than to go out and obtain information..

President Donald Trump bragged on Twitter that his approval rating with black Americans has doubled. It hasn't.

Only 15% of black Americans said they approved of Trump's job performance in the days following his inauguration last January — and it's only gone downhill from there. In the most recent Gallup weekly numbers, only 6% of black Americans said they approved of the President's job performance.
The most recent CNN polling, from December, shows that only 3% of black Americans said they approved of how Trump is handling his job nearly a year into his White House tenure. A whopping 91% said they disapproved.

But that didn't stop Trump from tweeting on Tuesday morning that his approval among black Americans had doubled. "Unemployment for Black Americans is the lowest ever recorded. Trump approval ratings with Black Americans has doubled. Thank you, and it will get even (much) better!" he wrote.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/trump-black-approval-rating/index.html

Yeah but CNN.

Way to fake news yourself.

*pours gravy on head, walks to the ocean, and jumps into the ocean*

I don't know what your "cunt-o-meter" measures exactly, and Lemon is annoying, but he is a far more principled and ethical journalist than Hannity. Lemon embraces the CNN clickbait model, but Hannity is completely without any political principle whatsoever.

Both hacks. Both knowingly dishonest at times. Both weakling suck up apologists for their team.

And you never answered my last question. Ever been to The Vine on S. Grand ?

Conservatives quoting Malcolm X is absolutely hilarious. Seriously, shit slays me.

this is what democrats fear the most. independent and self sufficient blacks that are able to thrive.

yeah well when you find self sufficient black people that are also trump supporters you let me know. All the ones I know (and we're talking engineers, nurses, technicians, etc...) hate Trump. And when I say hate... I end up sometime defending Trump because they go over the top and blame him for EVERYTHING (which I do not believe he deserves at times)...

As if White conservatives give a shit. The only time conservatives talk about Black grievances is when they feel they can use it to attack Blacks and the liberals who support them.

Some years ago , rightwing groups were using MLK's phrase on content of character , to support abolishing Affirmative Action. In response, some Black writers said that if MLK knew how his words being used, he would be rolling in his grave.

lol? the right wants black people to succeed. Democrats are the party of the KKK bro.
A troll post if any. You think none of us are aware how the parties flipped their stance on Blacks and Civil Rights?
Whenever I see someone say the Dems are the party of the KKK, I know they are dishonest hacks and trolling.

Ah, perhaps CNN has made an error in their sourcing, but the citation they make of the SSRS study (not "CNN's study", as the reporter claims), following the link THEY PROVIDE in the article, does not support that claim.

Here is the entire 22 page document:
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4332852-Trump-and-taxes.html

The data does not distinguish "Black" voters at all, only White & Non-White. They have may have more data, but they are not presenting it for examination. In fact, page 9 states the company weighted values to try and represent gender, race, age, education, and more (full list later in post) based upon national population figures of the US Census. These weighted numbers carry a +/- of up to 8.5.

Maybe the reporter was confused by the data fields? I have no idea, but here is what is actually in that report.

Unweighted:
n = 1001
+/- 3.6, .95

Page 10

SSRS presents weighted data for the following subsets: Men, Women, White, Non-White, 18-34, 35-49, 50-64, 65+, <45, 45+, <$50k, $50k+, Non-College Grad, College Grad, White Non-College Grad, White College Grad, Democrat, Independent, Republican, Liberal, Moderate, Conservative, Lean Democrat, Lean Conservative, Trump Approve, Trump Disapprove.

Any conclusion on "Black" were either withheld from the report made public, or much worse, were extrapolated by the reporter from the already-extrapolated data presented.

Didn't stop them from stating it as fact though.

This post will be completely ignored by Homer. As it presents PROOF he once again posted a faulty if not downright dishonest source

I'm surprised his posted sources do not have to be reviewed before posted at this point

Ah, perhaps CNN has made an error in their sourcing, but the citation they make of the SSRS study (not "CNN's study", as the reporter claims), following the link THEY PROVIDE in the article, does not support that claim.

Here is the entire 22 page document:
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4332852-Trump-and-taxes.html

The data does not distinguish "Black" voters at all, only White & Non-White. They have may have more data, but they are not presenting it for examination. In fact, page 9 states the company weighted values to try and represent gender, race, age, education, and more (full list later in post) based upon national population figures of the US Census. These weighted numbers carry a +/- of up to 8.5.

Maybe the reporter was confused by the data fields? I have no idea, but here is what is actually in that report.

Unweighted:
n = 1001
+/- 3.6, .95

Page 10

SSRS presents weighted data for the following subsets: Men, Women, White, Non-White, 18-34, 35-49, 50-64, 65+, <45, 45+, <$50k, $50k+, Non-College Grad, College Grad, White Non-College Grad, White College Grad, Democrat, Independent, Republican, Liberal, Moderate, Conservative, Lean Democrat, Lean Conservative, Trump Approve, Trump Disapprove.

Any conclusion on "Black" were either withheld from the report made public, or much worse, were extrapolated by the reporter from the already-extrapolated data presented.

Didn't stop them from stating it as fact though.

This post will be completely ignored by Homer. As it presents PROOF he once again posted a faulty if not downright dishonest source

I'm surprised his posted sources do not have to be reviewed before posted at this point

imrs.php

The fuck up, shut it.

It would be prudent to scrutinize, if not discount, white conservatives appropriating black citizens through the old "I know black people" anecdotes, yes.

Of course, black people can be stupid in the same way that white people can be stupid. If they believe the lies that premise a lot of Trump's objectively shitty and counter-populist policies, then sure it's possible some support him. Black persons have lower access to information technology and, as being more likely to be impoverished, are less engaged in the polity, so they should be particularly ripe for Trump support in theory.

Or the fact that they are moving up they are now exposing themselves to more viewpoints

Look, I get it. You are biased as hell. You think the other side is retarded and stupid. Much like right extremists think the same of you and your political side

But the spectrum of thought is not just far right and far left. You and Rip are not the only sides in America. There are those in between the far Right and the Far Left

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back