Black community coming to Trump!

Yup

Homer might have surpassed his dumped thread record.

Shit man. Reading through that thread had me laughing. Seemed both sides were for the most part having fun in that thread. Both sides joking around

Wtf happened to this place

RIP was funny at one point man. That is why we were annoyed when he stopped being funny and started shit posting, he was actually one of the better caricatures on here for a while.

I have met Black people that secretly supports Trump. But they won't admit to it, out in the open. It's as if they can't speak their mind, and if they do? they get branded a traitor, or outcasted. I'm not a republican btw.

Lemon eclipses Hannity on Cunt-o-Meter

Surely you cant be serious? Hannity is half a level above
North_Korea_nuclea_3542132k.jpg

I think it was a rogue Mod who got smacked down

Thread title wasn't changed, it was merged with the Zebby thread on the same subject, that's where the other thread title came from.

I have met Black people that secretly supports Trump. But they won't admit to it, out in the open. It's as if they can't speak their mind, and if they do? they get branded a traitor, or outcasted. I'm not a republican btw.
OrangeHorribleElephantseal-max-1mb.gif

We're literally at "it's true, I know black people who support him but they're afraid to admit it!" as justification.

Solid, solid stuff from this regime of swallowers.

this is what democrats fear the most. independent and self sufficient blacks that are able to thrive.

1. I have never heard of SurveyMonkey being cited as a credible source for political polls. People taking SurveyMonkey polls are doing them for a chance to win a sweepstakes/prize.

2. The original source of this claim is breitbart.

3. You can't draw comparisons from exit polls from people who voted, to online surveys from non-voters and voters who are doing the survey for a chance to win a prize.

4. You can't even say "Trumps support among African American voters who fill out surveys online for prizes increased", because we don't have a prior survey.

President Donald Trump bragged on Twitter that his approval rating with black Americans has doubled. It hasn't.

Only 15% of black Americans said they approved of Trump's job performance in the days following his inauguration last January — and it's only gone downhill from there. In the most recent Gallup weekly numbers, only 6% of black Americans said they approved of the President's job performance.
The most recent CNN polling, from December, shows that only 3% of black Americans said they approved of how Trump is handling his job nearly a year into his White House tenure. A whopping 91% said they disapproved.

But that didn't stop Trump from tweeting on Tuesday morning that his approval among black Americans had doubled. "Unemployment for Black Americans is the lowest ever recorded. Trump approval ratings with Black Americans has doubled. Thank you, and it will get even (much) better!" he wrote.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/trump-black-approval-rating/index.html

Ah, perhaps CNN has made an error in their sourcing, but the citation they make of the SSRS study (not "CNN's study", as the reporter claims), following the link THEY PROVIDE in the article, does not support that claim.

Here is the entire 22 page document:
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4332852-Trump-and-taxes.html

The data does not distinguish "Black" voters at all, only White & Non-White. They have may have more data, but they are not presenting it for examination. In fact, page 9 states the company weighted values to try and represent gender, race, age, education, and more (full list later in post) based upon national population figures of the US Census. These weighted numbers carry a +/- of up to 8.5.

Maybe the reporter was confused by the data fields? I have no idea, but here is what is actually in that report.

Unweighted:
n = 1001
+/- 3.6, .95

Page 10

1. (A1) Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?

Approve: Non-White 18% (so anywhere from 11.7 - 24.3, .95 CI)
Disapprove: Non-White 75% (68.7 - 81.3, .95 CI)
Other: Non-White 6% (0 - 12.3, .95 CI)

SSRS presents weighted data for the following subsets: Men, Women, White, Non-White, 18-34, 35-49, 50-64, 65+, <45, 45+, <$50k, $50k+, Non-College Grad, College Grad, White Non-College Grad, White College Grad, Democrat, Independent, Republican, Liberal, Moderate, Conservative, Lean Democrat, Lean Conservative, Trump Approve, Trump Disapprove.

Any conclusion on "Black" were either withheld from the report made public, or much worse, were extrapolated by the reporter from the already-extrapolated data presented.

Didn't stop them from stating it as fact though.

Last edited:
Lemon eclipses Hannity on Cunt-o-Meter

I don't know what your "cunt-o-meter" measures exactly, and Lemon is annoying, but he is a far more principled and ethical journalist than Hannity. Lemon embraces the CNN clickbait model, but Hannity is completely without any political principle whatsoever.

There are a lot of black Trump supporters and you can seen their videos on YouTube.

Deep state CNN makes it seem like all blacks hate Trump while in reality there is a huge black Christian community that support him.

Would it be Racist to believe black people are unable to think a certain way?

It would be prudent to scrutinize, if not discount, white conservatives appropriating black citizens through the old "I know black people" anecdotes, yes.

Of course, black people can be stupid in the same way that white people can be stupid. If they believe the lies that premise a lot of Trump's objectively shitty and counter-populist policies, then sure it's possible some support him. Black persons have lower access to information technology and, as being more likely to be impoverished, are less engaged in the polity, so they should be particularly ripe for Trump support in theory.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back