Black Belt Road Trip (long read)

This is just great man. I think it's so cool that you met people on a forum with a common interest and were able to make new friends, have a relaxing vacation and enjoy yourself all around.

+1 for Positive energy put back into the universe

it was fun rolling bill, I wish you lived here, I am a big fan of thorough butt whoopins
next time come earlier in the season and the whitewater will be way higher and even more fun!

Thank you, Tren! You have an awesome game. And thanks for not letting me die on the raft.

If anybody gets to Boise you definitely have to check this place out!

Cascade Raft and Kayak - Idaho's premier whitewater rafting

This is just great man. I think it's so cool that you met people on a forum with a common interest and were able to make new friends, have a relaxing vacation and enjoy yourself all around.

+1 for Positive energy put back into the universe

Thanks, Senshi. I hope to do it again someday...

Very cool Bill! It's inspiring to read about your accomplishments and journeys in BJJ. Thank you for sharing.

Great read! If you ever make it to Boulder, Colorado send a holler!

This looks like an awesome time, man. I'm glad you had fun. If you're ever coming through Idaho again and headed north, let me know and you'll be more than welcome to come train with us in Moscow. We'd love to have you.

Wow! It's nice to see this thread bumped up. It was definitely a great trip last summer!

Haha. Oops. I didn't even check the date of the OP. My offer as stands though.

Back