Black Beast finally clear of back issue, training like never before and wants 5 fights in 2018

Sign me up, give this man as many fights as he wants. The dude brings it every time. 21 of his 24 fights have ended in a finish, 19 by ko. Kill or be killed kind of fighter.

I can't wait to see him fight Ngannou. It's inevitable, and I think Black Beast will KTFO the Predator.

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif
I like both BB and Nga but yes please!

I heard Dan Henderson did the same! Its crazy to me to train so little,but what do i know..

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/02/derrick-lewis-half-ass-training-marcin-tybura-ufc-austin

maxresdefault.jpg

“I really haven’t trained the last few years the way I’ve supposed to be training because of my back issue,” Lewis told MMAjunkie. “We fixed it, and I trained my ass off for this fight. … I still feel like I’ve got a lot left in the tank. I’m taking my training more serious, my diet more serious. I’m just giving myself a chance. Before I wasn’t giving myself a chance. Doing half-ass training, my coaches would try to push me, and I’m still half-ass training. But this camp right here, I really pushed myself to the limits.

“I don’t have no pain nowhere, nothing. I’m training more than 30 minutes a day. I’m doing two-a-days. I’ve been doing two-a-days, training more than just stair master for 15 minutes and hitting pads for 15 minutes. I’ve been doing more than just that.”

“Of course it’s about the money and stuff like that, but I am hungrier than I was before, back in 2010 when I first started MMA,” Lewis said. “I feel ready to go. I got the rest that I needed and the time off, and I feel ready.”

“We can see if we can rise up in the ranks and try to get paid more this year,” Lewis said. “Hopefully I can fight four more times this year. Hopefully I get Ngannou sometime down the line. He said he wanted some time off, but we’ll see. I’ve got to get past Tybura, and hopefully if I can get past him, I want Fabricio, then Ngannou sometime this year. Because I know he wanted time off (after losing to Stipe Miocic at UFC 220).”

derrick-lewis-travis-browne-ufc-fight-night-105-22.jpg
I sure hope so. Black beast all up in this b!

Swangin and bangin in 2018 Black Beast coming for that belt!
And that fine Ronda Rousey ass! lol

Kinda like on BJ Penn's 28th birthday he decided to train for 2 hours a day.

After major injuries there really is no coming back better than before. That’s just how it is. Wolf tickets every time I hear someone say they healed their injury and are better than before.

This a joke? So he wants to gas 5 more times in front of a live audience?

I think he loses to Tybura.

Back