BJS over Frampton?

I would much rather watch Frampton, as he is more exciting, gives a shit about providing excitement, and doesn't hold the distinction of being a dipshit and a cunt.

We’ll see. I think if BJS left Ingle, not only would he not fight at 160, but he would look like crap off the juice... Eddie Hearn and Victor Conte got him good, and Hearn exploited his own domestic loophole... interesting how many UK industry had a rationale opinion about what was out of competition.

Ironically I don’t think it will change anything. BJS didn’t think VADA had power over UKAD... even though the fine print on VADA’s contract states Oxilofrine as a banned substance at all times. Hearn said UKAD needed revision.

Just saying I think BJS is overrated. Frampton has better coordination and fundamentals than BJS, and a 2 Division Champ over BJs any day
every athlete ever if left a good coach for a lesser quality one would look worse.
Every adult athlete is on something on the world stage, this is not debatable. Find any self respecting coach in a big name gym that will disagree.

Lots of guys in the tiny weight classes are move up and win more. the higher up weight classes u look today, the less multi div champs u see.

I'll always remmember Frampton and Cruze as guys who ducked Rigo, nothing else. Though BJS ducked half the division.

every athlete ever if left a good coach for a lesser quality one would look worse.
Every adult athlete is on something on the world stage, this is not debatable. Find any self respecting coach in a big name gym that will disagree.

Lots of guys in the tiny weight classes are move up and win more. the higher up weight classes u look today, the less multi div champs u see.

I'll always remmember Frampton and Cruze as guys who ducked Rigo, nothing else. Though BJS ducked half the division.

Very good assessment. With the dynamics of today’s boxing, weight cutting has been a huge debate for years. Right now, everybody is criticizing Lemieux for trying to drain at 160 and look what happened, all for the advantage. With that being said, I don’t see BJS at 160 ever again. I don’t think he and his handlers as well as Warren will be strict with his previous habits for weight cutting like Oxilofrine. Therefore I only see BJS at 168.

People didn’t even see the clue that Conte said he was also suspicious of BJS vs Monroe camp that he could drop 30lbs in 3 weeks. In most of Monroe pressers he’s fat...unlike other top elites...

Monroe was part of SNAC and they also did VADA for that fight.

Anybody watch the Monroe jr. fight and nobody can say BJS have a performance like before, very chess match and boring fight. My theory is that he was VADA deprived instead of just UKAD.

I think BJs will come back the same as Brook did in his last fight.

Let’s keep it simple. How prestigious is the ITV brand in the UK? If you say it has a history as long as the BBC or Sky...

lol are you being serious? Do you know anything about UK tv channels? (rhetorical question as you clearly don't but as you're not from the UK why would you).

Terrestrial it's BBC or ITV with C4 and Channel 5 as bit players and satellite dedicated sports it's Sky or BT.
Eubank vs Watson was on ITV, they used to have a lot of big fights before Sky even existed.

UK tv viewing figures are dominated by BBC1 and ITV1 shows.

Lennox Lewis first pro fight.

Reg and Jim = Reg Gutteridge and Jim Watt = ITV.

lol are you being serious? Do you know anything about UK tv channels? (rhetorical question as you clearly don't but as you're not from the UK why would you).

Terrestrial it's BBC or ITV with C4 and Channel 5 as bit players and satellite dedicated sports it's Sky or BT.
Eubank vs Watson was on ITV, they used to have a lot of big fights before Sky even existed.

UK tv viewing figures are dominated by BBC1 and ITV1 shows.

Lennox Lewis first pro fight.

Reg and Jim = Reg Gutteridge and Jim Watt = ITV.

Lol. What’s your point? My point is that “ITV” has prestige in the UK right? Haymon knows casuals will trust the ITV PBC brand because it’s ITV.

Lol. What’s your point? My point is that “ITV” has prestige in the UK right? Haymon knows casuals will trust the ITV PBC brand because it’s ITV.

This isnt the case anymore. As soon as boxing started moving over to Sky and BT Sport, the likes of ITV were left picking up the scraps and having to sign fighters that nobody really cares enough about.

I dont even know who is signed to ITV now other than Eubank Jr, and nobody really gives a shit about him over here.

This isnt the case anymore. As soon as boxing started moving over to Sky and BT Sport, the likes of ITV were left picking up the scraps and having to sign fighters that nobody really cares enough about.

I dont even know who is signed to ITV now other than Eubank Jr, and nobody really gives a shit about him over here.

That has nothing to do with the ITV brand. ITV PBC is going to be a completely new infrastructure since Haymon is the voice on to get it done. Haymon created the whole PBC gang for Showtime and Fox. He will do it for ITV.

That has nothing to do with the ITV brand. ITV PBC is going to be a completely new infrastructure since Haymon is the voice on to get it done. Haymon created the whole PBC gang for Showtime and Fox. He will do it for ITV.

Not by signing shit like Warrington and BJS he wont

Not by signing shit like Warrington and BJS he wont

So you’re saying ITV agreed to 15 fights for just Eubank and Warrington or Degale? That’s at best 2 fights so far, plenty of pool to still organize

So you’re saying ITV agreed to 15 fights for just Eubank and Warrington or Degale? That’s at best 2 fights so far, plenty of pool to still organize

Nope, im saying that fighters like Eubank, DeGale and Saunders are not going to bring in an audience that will help them grow as a sports provider

Nope, im saying that fighters like Eubank, DeGale and Saunders are not going to bring in an audience that will help them grow as a sports provider

Don’t argue with that child mate. He’s still on his mums tit.

Surely you’re not like SoftPinkNailz in thinking that Haymon will fail? Who are the marquee names on Box Nation that Showtime hasn’t worked with? Brook is a marquee name with Matchroom STILL... check the site...

As much as people are trying to complain about Eubank Jr. the guy comes to fight and puts on a show. I have no agenda against him, nor imo should he get any. I can name you plenty of American fighters whom are popular on various networks with similar resumes and aren’t as popular as Eubank Jr.

i kinda like billy joe saunders.....

hes so god damn insane.....like fury x10,000.

The difference is that BJS is a straight up nasty scumbag, whereas Fury is an entertaining, thoughtful, switched on guy (battling his demons).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back