BJS over Frampton?

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Isn’t Frampton more accomplished? Frampton is the better fighter imo...

saunders.png

Last edited:
lmao his opponent is so shit they don’t even bother to mention him

I hate BJS but its BJS over Frampton imo

Im surprised by that Phil. I still think Frampton is the best British boxer currently. I rate Saunders but he needs to get in with one of the top guys in his division. I think he could give GGG a decent fight simply down to his movement, and Golovkin being on the slide. I don't see him faring too well against Canelo, Jacobs or Charlo. Problem is he'll never fight these guys to find out

Frampton's deal with Warren is probably over soon, so this makes sense. BJS and Warrington are with him for the long-term, it's only logical to promote them over someone who will be promoted by a rival soon.

Frampton's deal with Warren is probably over soon, so this makes sense. BJS and Warrington are with him for the long-term, it's only logical to promote them over someone who will be promoted by a rival soon.

Frampton, DeGale, Eubank Jr... just a few on the top of my head that will help build the UK PBC gang. DeGale and Frampton had already played their part helping out stateside since 2015

Im surprised by that Phil. I still think Frampton is the best British boxer currently. I rate Saunders but he needs to get in with one of the top guys in his division. I think he could give GGG a decent fight simply down to his movement, and Golovkin being on the slide. I don't see him faring too well against Canelo, Jacobs or Charlo. Problem is he'll never fight these guys to find out
Don't get me wrong Jonny, I think Frampton is quality. But I also think BJS is slightly under rated just becasue of hate. I get that he hasn't stepped it up but part of me thinks it's slightly to do with warren. Although Billys character could sway me that it is also Billy looking for easier fights. But i do think we would all be surprised if BJS fought a top guy.

I'd like to see him face GGG either for the shits and gigs or to legit see where hes at. But yea you're probably right. He won't face anyone of note any time soon.

Don't get me wrong Jonny, I think Frampton is quality. But I also think BJS is slightly under rated just becasue of hate. I get that he hasn't stepped it up but part of me thinks it's slightly to do with warren. Although Billys character could sway me that it is also Billy looking for easier fights. But i do think we would all be surprised if BJS fought a top guy.

I'd like to see him face GGG either for the shits and gigs or to legit see where hes at. But yea you're probably right. He won't face anyone of note any time soon.

BJS said GGG would beat him and Eubank Jr. on the same night... all while rocking Oxylofrine because UKAD allows it. Let’s see how BJS plays the part at 168 fighting guys with that power.

I bet Warren is very stressed. He knows he didn’t have to back BJS for the Oxylofrine, only embarrassed himself doing so

Frampton, DeGale, Eubank Jr... just a few on the top of my head that will help build the UK PBC gang. DeGale and Frampton had already played their part helping out stateside since 2015

PBC will suck big cheesy camel dick in the UK kid.

To be honest, I doubt anyone is interested in the fights PBC will host in the UK. Degale, Frampton, Selby, and Eubank will all be hidden away on ITV Box Office. A platform which failed to make a success of Groves - Eubank, a fight which had much more hype and interest than Eubank - Degale.

As long as they put their good US cards on ITV or ITV4, I will be happy.

BJS said GGG would beat him and Eubank Jr. on the same night... all while rocking Oxylofrine because UKAD allows it. Let’s see how BJS plays the part at 168 fighting guys with that power.

I bet Warren is very stressed. He knows he didn’t have to back BJS for the Oxylofrine, only embarrassed himself doing so
Yea. I remeber him flippantly saying that. But then he's just quite frank with everything he says. Not sure if, as a professional athlete he legitimately believe that. Was the statement not about Eubanks saying he would beat GGG in the first place and thats what he was responding to?

I think that was more about slagging Eubank off with a bit of self defamation, respect for GGG and banter thrown in.

To be honest, I doubt anyone is interested in the fights PBC will host in the UK. Degale, Frampton, Selby, and Eubank will all be hidden away on ITV Box Office. A platform which failed to make a success of Groves - Eubank, a fight which had much more hype and interest than Eubank - Degale.

As long as they put their good US cards on ITV or ITV4, I will be happy.

Those mentioned are just a few. UK fans said nobody knows Wilder or that Americans know about Joshua more than Wilder...

As we see, much theory is FAILZ

Those mentioned are just a few. UK fans said nobody knows Wilder or that Americans know about Joshua more than Wilder...

As we see, much theory is FAILZ

What has Wilder got to do with it? His next fight will be on either BT Sports Box Office or Sky Sports Box Office.

Going on real evidence, BT have a deal with Top Rank, Sky Sports have added Matchroom USA to their schedule, and Boxnation is dying. PBC needed a UK broadcaster and they've just got one in ITV.

Let's not make it out to be anything more than it is. With the WBSS, ITV put the early rounds, non-UK fights on ITV4, and the UK fights were all PPV. Any fight that isn't cheap for them will end up PPV. Eubank - Degale will be on PPV. Frampton will need PPV or to fight in the US where rights fees are higher. Selby could fight anywhere, as he has no fanbase.

Joe Joyce would be the ideal option for ITV1. Joyce - Ortiz would be a good fight to be held in the UK, but it all depends on how much Ortiz would want for the fight. His purse for the Kaufmann fight was $375k, which would put him out of ITV's price range unless they risk a PPV.

I don't think Frampton deserved fighter of the year in 2016.
I believe BJS is the better fighter too.

None of that is relevant tho, Frampton is a tiny fella, in the UFC that recently erased a whole division.
obviously more people will take bjs srsly.

What has Wilder got to do with it? His next fight will be on either BT Sports Box Office or Sky Sports Box Office.

Going on real evidence, BT have a deal with Top Rank, Sky Sports have added Matchroom USA to their schedule, and Boxnation is dying. PBC needed a UK broadcaster and they've just got one in ITV.

Let’s keep it simple. How prestigious is the ITV brand in the UK? If you say it has a history as long as the BBC or Sky...

You don’t think UK casuals or boxing fans aren’t going to tune into the mastery that Haymon will do with ITV?

ITV UK will do great. Haymon always delivers. He is the most respected matchmaker from the POV of network executives. He is the root of Mayweather’s metrics on Television. Networks trust that

i kinda like billy joe saunders.....

hes so god damn insane.....like fury x10,000. Like the dude threw a piece of chicken of someones plate at Wilder...

I don't think Frampton deserved fighter of the year in 2016.
I believe BJS is the better fighter too.

None of that is relevant tho, Frampton is a tiny fella, in the UFC that recently erased a whole division.
obviously more people will take bjs srsly.

We’ll see. I think if BJS left Ingle, not only would he not fight at 160, but he would look like crap off the juice... Eddie Hearn and Victor Conte got him good, and Hearn exploited his own domestic loophole... interesting how many UK industry had a rationale opinion about what was out of competition.

Ironically I don’t think it will change anything. BJS didn’t think VADA had power over UKAD... even though the fine print on VADA’s contract states Oxilofrine as a banned substance at all times. Hearn said UKAD needed revision.

Just saying I think BJS is overrated. Frampton has better coordination and fundamentals than BJS, and a 2 Division Champ over BJs any day

Back