Bjorn Bellator era fighters you miss?

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
What are some fighters you miss from the Bjorn era that you would like too see in Bellator now.

Guys like

Toby Imada
Akop Stepanyan
Mike Richman
Rene Nazare
Thiago Michel Silva
Alexander Sarnavskiy
Fabricio Guerreiro
Shahbulat Shamhalaev
Rich Hale
Thiago Santos

Who was that guy that got leg kicked to hell by Lima? The Russian?

Anyways. Given where Bellator is now. What are some Bjorn era fighters you wish were back into the mix in Bellators current state

Dan Cramer, Doug Marshall, and Christian M'Pumbu for some reason.

Fuck it, I miss Hector Lombard in Bellator too. I hope Coker resigns him.

I would say Emanuel Newton but he was somewhat prominent in the Coker era.

Ah, the Bjorn era, back when I knew I could watch fights on lock every Friday

Stepanyan and Sarnavskiy are fighting for ACB so I don't really miss them because I can watch them. Also they are losing and winning fights, it's not like they are killing everybody to think "oh they should be facing better competition".
Same with Frodo fighting for Akhmat

A lot of the other guys are somewhat retired

What about Julio Cesar Neves? He lost to Parsons and was cut, he is still beating cans in Brazil, 34-1 and only 23

Holy shit Batman, you actually remember these guys or did you make love to fight finder last night to make this thread?

I think two guys on the list even ring a bell in my head.

To bad I didn't have mtv 2 at the time :( so I didn't get to see alot of fighters .

Holy shit Batman, you actually remember these guys or did you make love to fight finder last night to make this thread?

I think two guys on the list even ring a bell in my head.
I remember big time man. I have been on the Bellator wagon since the beginning. I love that org and miss those Friday night tournaments every damn week so much.

Ah, the Bjorn era, back when I knew I could watch fights on lock every Friday
I miss it so much. I still love what Coker is doing but who the hell wouldn't miss guaranteed fights every Friday.

Back