Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Stop sounding poor and get Rich

I want to see Drake vs Khabib!

Khabib vs Conor McGregor: Drake's face when UFC legend hurdled the cage  will always be gold

Oh man Kendrick Lamar destroyed Drake, he seems to do it so casually too. Even the people that Drake paid to stay streaming after he dropped his had the same defeated reaction to the Kendrick diss.

I do not like Kendrick but good shit talk is good shit talk

Not if you have no idea what he is referencing. A lot of people like him and he's even listed in the greatest rappers ever but does nothing for me. Stopped liking rap 15 years or so ago so it's just not for me.

I love it cuz I've always thought drake was fake as fuck

An industry plant

Yeah Kendrick dropped MTG like immediately after Drake dropped Family Matters and Drake got fucking cooked. Someone in OVO is giving Kendrick intel for sure and if a fraction of the shit he said was true in MTG, Drakes in deep shit.

I found this article made back in 2015, which lines up with Kendrick’s claim if Drake really has an 11 year old daughter. It doesn’t give much information regarding it but crazy regardless. Drake is denying her existence but he pulled the same shit when Pusha called him out for Adonis.

I love it cuz I've always thought drake was fake as fuck

An industry plant
Drake is actually what happens when organic talent gets co-opted.

he was heavily influenced by Phonte of Little Brother, which is a great role model as an artist and man for any rapper (A young Kanye actually opened up for Phonte around 2002 and told him “i want to be you so bad)

Lil Wayne, who also is influenced and a fan of Phonte actually bonded with Drake over their love of the guy and then Wayne found a way to monotize Drake.

I know what you mean though, he’s like a genetically modified final boss of Pop Rap.

Ironically Drake is making his best stuff lately, it’s just annoying people who are better and smarter than him.

I mean, this is just absolutely amazing rapping

Problem is…he’s a cunt

I'm halfway following this just because I like Kendrick. I generally don't give a fuck about diss tracks, and I really don't give a fuck about Drake, but I think Kendrick is in the running for the greatest rapper of all time, so I have kept of with the broad strokes of this feud and Jesus fucking Christ, Kendrick absolutely didn't need to go as hard as he did in that last one, but I'm here for it. Drake just needs to fuck off and take the L at this point.

Drake is actually what happens when organic talent gets co-opted.

he was heavily influenced by Phonte of Little Brother, which is a great role model as an artist and man for any rapper (A young Kanye actually opened up for Phonte around 2002 and told him “i want to be you so bad)

Lil Wayne, who also is influenced and a fan of Phonte actually bonded with Drake over their love of the guy and then Wayne found a way to monotize Drake.

I know what you mean though, he’s like a genetically modified final boss of Pop Rap.

Ironically Drake is making his best stuff lately, it’s just annoying people who are better and smarter than him.

I mean, this is just absolutely amazing rapping

Problem is…he’s a cunt

Him being a cunt is why I can't even listen to it

Snobby vibes

And most rappers are just selling an image, we know that for sure. It's just entertainment.. but I can't buy into his when he was a wheelchair actor on that one show lol

But my favorite rappers are action bronson and ab soul so wtf do I know lol

I'm halfway following this just because I like Kendrick. I generally don't give a fuck about diss tracks, and I really don't give a fuck about Drake, but I think Kendrick is in the running for the greatest rapper of all time, so I have kept of with the broad strokes of this feud and Jesus fucking Christ, Kendrick absolutely didn't need to go as hard as he did in that last one, but I'm here for it. Drake just needs to fuck off and take the L at this point.
<{clintugh}>

When I was a lad , rappers used to shoot at each other , or at least have each other shot
These guys are lame

IMG_1957.jpeg

Back