BJ Penn vs Hall It's Official for UFC 232

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Is this fight at LW or FW? Because at LW I think BJ has a shot. If he's draining himself to get to FW, then forget it.

Hall wont be a threat to KO him so I'll go with BJ.

I almost gave a shit.
20131219062350_uriah_hall.JPG

bj penn by 15 second knockout with him screaming for the belt next!

Positive Balance is lurking in here somewhere, i just know it.
<mma4>

Penn feels like your old friend who needs a job but can't find one. You wish he could find one or you could but you can't.

Man I can honestly see BJ getting out grappled in this. I feel bad for saying it but he should have hung up the gloves by now.

Christ.
I don't think I've ever been so unenthused for a 'big name' fight ever. This is gonna be paint-dryingly boring, Hall UD via pointless kicks.

I have a feeling that BJ doesn't feel fulfilled enough in his life or he's trying to avoid something. There must be some reason why a man continues to fight considering previous circumstances.

Anyone saying Captain Coconut wins this is high as fook. The bald, burrito-eating, beach bum will lose in spectacular fashion.

Also, he'll lose to Punk if they ever fight. BJ is a shot fighter. It's sad, but he should have hung things up a fight or two ago.

RIP BJ. It was great watching you.

Damn it why is BJ fighting again?!! It really makes me sad to see him continue to decline and just show up. He has shown nothing since way back in fighting Jon Fitch and Nick Diaz (at some times during the fights).

Back