BJ Penn vs Hall It's Official for UFC 232

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I’m actually excited to see the grappling exchanges. Penn can’t hang with the fighters these days, but fighting a jitz expert who will only roll for his legs will allow him to show off his jitz game.
The crazy thing about Penn is he was known as a crazy bjj guy, but he rarely liked using it and fell in love with his hands and that was his downfall.

Great matchmaking... if you hate BJ Penn. What does he get out of this? If he beats Hall, no gives a crap. If he loses, he lost to a mediocre accidential TUF winnner.

At this point in BJ's career, if TS had "10 year old girl" as the option, I may have clicked that

Last edited:
if BJ is gonna come back then it should be against someone who sucks on the stand up like Hall

giphy.gif

If BJ Penn gets knocked out he REALLY needs to leave the sport
Lol, with what ? But scooting ? Or those hillarious kicks ?

This is going to be the ugliest fight in recent history, can’t believe BJ wants to fight a guy who refuses to fight

Guess he wants to roll with him

Childish and low class emotional response
Well, it was meant to be ridiculous and over the top. Thought that should be clear, especially to somebody who invests as much of the time in their days to this site such as yourself

Well, it was meant to be ridiculous and over the top. Thought that should be clear, especially to somebody who invests as much of the time in their days to this site such as yourself
As far as I know this is the first time we have ever encountered each other yet you started a fight over nothing. why did you feel the need to insult someone? I dont go around just going at people over something that wasnt even a bad opinion, you might be hypersensitive. Its not that big a deal. Penn hasnt won a fight aince 2010.

Guys, BJ is going to get submitted and it’s going to be ugly as hell. Dude needs to just stop already and I’m saying this as a fan.

As far as I know this is the first time we have ever encountered each other yet you started a fight over nothing. why did you feel the need to insult someone? I dont go around just going at people over something that wasnt even a bad opinion, you might be hypersensitive. Its not that big a deal. Penn hasnt won a fight aince 2010.
Yer a twat, bruh. Already said I came in hot as a joke. Pushing that point just makes it seem like your reading comprehension levels might be lower than your post count would suggest.

On topic, though... it doesn’t matter when Penns last win was. He’s still a legend regardless. The fact that you seem desperate to partake in the MMA communities discussions, yet fail to understand and appreciate that, comes off as biligerant and annoying. Hence the retorts you received and my persistent jabs at your join date and post count. If you’re here enough, and want to be respected because of it, then act like you deserve it and don’t shit on the legends.

Wow.

Hall is so stubbornly 1 dimensional, albeit he has decent Defense from the feet.

I think BJ has clearly lost a step, and he is weight drained badly at FW. It could go either way on a boring decision. Can't imagine BJ getting Sub'd

Hopefully for Penn's sake, Hall has a weak chin and gets caught
FarflungPersonalCanadagoose-small.gif
PennHughes4.gif
Ng1b.gif

Last edited:
Yer a twat, bruh. Already said I came in hot as a joke. Pushing that point just makes it seem like your reading comprehension levels might be lower than your post count would suggest.

On topic, though... it doesn’t matter when Penns last win was. He’s still a legend regardless. The fact that you seem desperate to partake in the MMA communities discussions, yet fail to understand and appreciate that, comes off as biligerant and annoying. Hence the retorts you received and my persistent jabs at your join date and post count. If you’re here enough, and want to be respected because of it, then act like you deserve it and don’t shit on the legends.
Nobody is shitting on legends, you might have a few screws loose upstairs.

Back