BJ Penn vs. Dennis Siver Announced For UFC Fight Night Oklahoma City (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This should have been Penn's return fight, makes a lot more sense.

Siver will reclaim his soul since Jan.2015 when he lost to Connah. He also lost his last fight too...so he's desperate for a win.

Bj will get his head knocked off.

Bj should've fought Matt Hughes. They both think they can win I'm sure.

Siver is going to destroy Penn's mid section imo. The only person Penn should be fighting at FW is Russell Doane because he has no hands.
Or that useless flopper Hall.

More like you are still in denial that BJ is completely done and this is a mismatch.
giphy.gif

You're not too bright are you? I'm in denial because I want better value than -300 for a wager but am planning to bet against BJ:

Shocking that you have over 1000 less likes than posts:

giphy.gif

You're not too bright are you? I'm in denial because I want better value than -300 for a wager but am planning to bet against BJ:

Shocking that you have over 1000 less likes than posts:

You are in denial for saying anything better than -115 is good value, not understanding it is good value already a lot before that. You (and everyone) wanting better than -300 has nothing to do with that.

No need to get salty just because someone smarter than you exposed your brainfart. Bye.

You are in denial for saying anything better than -115 is good value, not understanding it is good value already a lot before that. You (and everyone) wanting better than -300 has nothing to do with that.

No need to get salty just because someone smarter than you exposed your brainfart. Bye.
Right. Because you're betting the house (I mean mom's basement) at those odds. Being shocked at someone's stupidity and being salty are two very different things. You're the one crying and bitching about other people's betting. Fuck off troll

BJ Penn fan til the end. BJ Penn by decision. War BJ

Back