Bitcoin currency of the future?

The currency of the future is the same as the currency of the past. At least once the apocalypse comes.
goldcoin.jpg
Gold will always be gold

funny how all the shit talkers disappearing when the market is booming and then come flooding in with the "I TOLD YOU SO" posts when it goes down.

Fucking boomers always doubting technological progress. Lmfao @ considering yourself an educated modern person and literally thinking that crypto's are nothing but digital scam currency.
The potential of this technology is not being tapped. It has few outlets as a currency, and while that needle was moving in the right direction before the boom, it's been moving in the wrong one since. It's also proven less secure than previously believed.

Right now crypto is proving far more valuable, materially, as a money scam than it is as a currency. It also sure helped AMD & utility companies. Sometimes the guy selling the shovel makes more than the guy digging the river looking for gold. When that time comes the future of your rush is in peril.

The ship isn't moving fast enough. Quantum encryption is expected because computers are going to break today's encryption within a decade. Rinse wash repeat, I guess. I'm simply more cynical than I used to be. I thought this was like piracy, and governments couldn't stop it if they tried. It's looking more like open borders. It's only possible if every government agrees simultaneously that is the reality, but nobody wants to give up their own, especially when not every government has equally vested interest in that outcome, and perhaps more importantly because nobody is having that conversation.

funny how all the shit talkers disappearing when the market is booming and then come flooding in with the "I TOLD YOU SO" posts when it goes down.

Fucking boomers always doubting technological progress. Lmfao @ considering yourself an educated modern person and literally thinking that crypto's are nothing but digital scam currency.
It's not a "scam", but if you still buy crypto purely as an investment then you're an absolute moron

Binance gets hacked... BNB reaches ATHs

The real Satoshi Nakamoto (Craig Wright) breaks the news that Binance is a front for people smuggling and the sex slave industry... BNB breaks to more ATHs

Binance declares they're going to ban US investors... BNB breaks more ATHs

Even I'm confused about which of these are jokes.

Last edited:
oooooohhhh nelly.

sold half my bit coin today. bought at 6k, but a tough HLOD but worth it

All the comical haters seem to have crawled back into the woodwork, predictable buffoons.

Yo Swami - have you seen the number of transactions happening on the Vechain blockchain? You were holding an X node last time we talked about the project. Absolutely insane. Price action doesn't reflect it but this is hardly a rational market.

Yeah it's hilarious. Lack of bigger picture thinking combined with herd mentality, at it's finest.

Got to be wary, the market is at all year highs right now which is never the ideal time to invest even if the most tempting. The FB news has really given bitcoin a push so its a question of whether that was the push for a new high bull market or if a pullback is around the corner. I may invest a little on XRP and ESOS which are long term investments anyway and a bit on a small market cap coin (possibly Credits) but will wait for the next crash before I invest any more substantial money.

It's not a "scam", but if you still buy crypto purely as an investment then you're an absolute moron

What's the over/under of this guy investing in crypto before the end of the year?

11200+ this morning.

Told me wife I'd sell the rest at 12500 but the sentiment feels like it will exceed that.

my other crypto seems to be doing well too off this run

i bought in at 6k - was hard to see it dip just below 4k. not so much now.

have a colleague who bought in at 10500 after it dropped from 19k last year. i think he just offloaded all of it, i wouldn't have to be honest.

All the comical haters seem to have crawled back into the woodwork, predictable buffoons.

Yo Swami - have you seen the number of transactions happening on the Vechain blockchain? You were holding an X node last time we talked about the project. Absolutely insane. Price action doesn't reflect it but this is hardly a rational market.

Yea man, mainnet is looking good. I had about 180k VTHO that I just traded for OCE using their app. The UI and the app in general is fantastic. VeChain is doing a great job even if the price isn’t reflecting it. One of their major clients should be announcing a new partnership here within the week. Should be interesting to see who it is.

Yea man, mainnet is looking good. I had about 180k VTHO that I just traded for OCE using their app. The UI and the app in general is fantastic. VeChain is doing a great job even if the price isn’t reflecting it. One of their major clients should be announcing a new partnership here within the week. Should be interesting to see who it is.

Oh yeah, heard about the OCE app - apparently quite smooth, need to give it a shot. Agree, VeChain is a sleeping monster, one of the very few projects with real world adoption growing steadily. The sheer number of partnerships; new one this week is rumoured to be Boeing but let's see.

You still rocking an X-node?

Oh yeah, heard about the OCE app - apparently quite smooth, need to give it a shot. Agree, VeChain is a sleeping monster, one of the very few projects with real world adoption growing steadily. The sheer number of partnerships; new one this week is rumoured to be Boeing but let's see.

You still rocking an X-node?

Yea, I’ve still got my X-Node. Like you said, although VeChain has dropped from the mid 20’s to now sitting at 30, I’m not too worried because they’re breaking mainnet usage records almost daily now and that’s what matters to me. There’s plenty of criticism that you can levy at VeChain such as their lack of transparency with regards to POA, but I think that will come with time. There are quite a few coins in the top 10-20’s that aren’t being used and consistent network usage will help VeChain move up.

I would be really surprised if the new partner is Boeing. I work in the aerospace industry and I definitely see a need to track aircraft parts on the chain. However, Boeing is an airframer not a parts producer. They have just recently gotten into the Aftermarket and OEM business and they are somewhat behind when it comes to producing their own parts. I’m not saying it’s not them, but it would be huge if it was because they would force their 1,000’s of suppliers to add IoT devices to their part manufacturing lifecycles and provide Boeing that data to add to the VeChain blockchain. Essentially, they would add the use of blockchain to a PO line item (which is how I think blockchain will be implemented in the future). Another thing to possibly rule out Boeing is that the Paris Airshow just took place and we didn’t hear anything about it then. But, PWC did release an amazing white paper on Aerospace and Blockchain that was fantastic. I do hope it is Boeing or a company in the Aerospace industry as that will be a first.

Back