Bisping threatens & insults Luke Thomas

Being a Marine means he has the mindset to fuck you up at the drop of a hat.
fxTHDsb.png

Jones completely bitch slapped Luke at the press conference recently.

If you don't know Luke Thomas then you ain't been following SHIT since day 1. I been following since day one and I only fuck with Luke and chuck. And Ariel if I'm feelin bored

Bruh, back in the day it was only sherdog, mmaweekly and the underground. Ariel and Luke are tuff reporters

I'd bet on Luke T to beat Bisping in a fight. He's got at least 60 lbs on him, plus he's a black belt in BJJ + trains striking regularly. Oh, and he was also a Marine, if that counts for anything.

I know people like to shit on Luke for being an SJW, but this is not someone you fuck with in real life:

maxresdefault.jpg

You're out of your mind. Bisping is an elite LW fighter who started his career at LHW. He's not exactly a small guy. Plus, he's an active fighter who is a current UFC champ. Dude was a Marine? Awesome. Thanks for your service. It means fuck all for an MMA fight.

I fuckingn despise Bisping, but he'd kick Luke Thomas' ass with shocking ease.

Bruh, back in the day it was only sherdog, mmaweekly and the underground. Ariel and Luke are tuff reporters
And that's STILL 10+ years man. Those dinosaur reporters you named are useless

in this theoretical fight Bisping would be drunk as fuck and Luke is a 280 lb BJJ sasquatch so it's a 50/50 proposition imo.

Now we're talking. Thomas might be able to get him if Bisping was piss drunk which it seems that Bisping is piss drunk damn near all the time unless he's actually scheduled for a fight that night.

He wasn't talking about luke, he was talking about a guy named Chris that works at sirius fm, it's all right there, not even a puzzle.
Bullshit thread.

Wtf was he sayin to Eddie? Im really curious what Eddie could have done to piss him off so much. Then again it is Bisping, and you can see the drink in his hand.

Wtf was he sayin to Eddie? Im really curious what Eddie could have done to piss him off so much. Then again it is Bisping, and you can see the drink in his hand.
Bisping took offence to Eddie saying he (Bisping) was getting better with every fight, he saw it as Eddie implying that Bisping used to be shit. By all accounts it's was a misunderstanding and it's all sorted now.

The Count "Cucks Stuffed Son" keeps the scuffle standing and TKOs Thomas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back