Bisping the worst champ of all time history?

Holy shit dude, time to double that Xanax script because they're clearly not working. There's lots of worse champs thru the years. And despite what you said, I don't believe you do get it. Conor won't defend. I understand wanting to constantly be the challanger, it's part of him. But you can't then go and say he's a better champion. That's nonsense. And before everyone gives Bispo a hard time, remember, HE IS THE CHAMP right now. And he did it the hard way. Wasn't luck. Wasn't favoritism. He wasn't supposed to win, but he found a way. He believed in himself when no one else did, and proved everyone wrong. THAT is a champ. I'd like to see you in the octagon with him and see if you still think he's so pathetic when he gives you a quick 1-2 to the jaw!

Carla Esparza.

Joanna%2BJedrzejczyk%2BBeats%2BUp%2BCarla%2BEsparza%2BUFC%2B185.gif

She defended and beat girls in Invicta which is pretty much the same division that the UFC took on so she doesn't really qualify.

Serra is the worst in the last 10 years.

Probably. I don't remember the rankings, but I'd think there was at least10-12 guys who would've been big favorites. I thought he lost to Lytle.

Jacare, Romero, Moose, Kennedy, Gastelum---pretty heavy favorites IMO.

Whittaker is coming along nicely too now...Weidman may be shot, don't know.

Bisping is AT WORST the 7th or 8th best MW. Wouldn't suprise me if he beat Moose or Gastelum. Wouldn't suprise me if he lost to Tim Boetsch or Brunson.

Back