Bisping the worst champ of all time history?

dvlana

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know we have the whole.. conor doesnt defend belts thing, and I get it, but at the end of the day Conor is still fighting the best.. so really he is already a better champ than Bisping, but fuck Conor lets talk about paper champ Bisping.

First he fights Hendo.. not even top 10 .. title defence? NOPE.
Now hes going to fight an unranked welterweight at middle weight.. title defence? NOPE.

Bisping can clear out everyone in the UFC that is not a top ten ranked fighter in everyweight class there is.. it still does not count as a defence.

The "CHAMP" must face the guys that have made it to the top and deserve the shot.. the guys that have been proven and have the ability to take the CHAMP out.. just because you brought ur belt to the fight it does not make it a title defence.. thats all just bullshit pushed by the UFC.

Bisping should fight Conor next.. then aldo then cody.. then maybe another top 30 middle weight.. and then a little girl off the street.. since these are title defences .

what a pathetic champion.. I dont understand how someone like him an actual fighter is not ashamed of himself for real. Greatest pussy of all time.. i dont even mind the guy i think hes a good fighter i just know hes full of shit and as of now has ZERO title defences. UFC is a joke.

discuss.

Carla Esparza.

Joanna%2BJedrzejczyk%2BBeats%2BUp%2BCarla%2BEsparza%2BUFC%2B185.gif

We'll see after the GSP fight.

The answer is, of course, no. But if he decides to just retire after the GSP fight - especially if he loses - then, boy, it won't look good...

I know we have the whole.. conor doesnt defend belts thing, and I get it, but at the end of the day Conor is still fighting the best.. so really he is already a better champ than Bisping, but fuck Conor lets talk about paper champ Bisping.

First he fights Hendo.. not even top 10 .. title defence? NOPE.
Now hes going to fight an unranked welterweight at middle weight.. title defence? NOPE.

Bisping can clear out everyone in the UFC that is not a top ten ranked fighter in everyweight class there is.. it still does not count as a defence.

The "CHAMP" must face the guys that have made it to the top and deserve the shot.. the guys that have been proven and have the ability to take the CHAMP out.. just because you brought ur belt to the fight it does not make it a title defence.. thats all just bullshit pushed by the UFC.

Bisping should fight Conor next.. then aldo then cody.. then maybe another top 30 middle weight.. and then a little girl off the street.. since these are title defences .

what a pathetic champion.. I dont understand how someone like him an actual fighter is not ashamed of himself for real. Greatest pussy of all time.. i dont even mind the guy i think hes a good fighter i just know hes full of shit and as of now has ZERO title defences. UFC is a joke.

discuss.
babies-crying-cute-crying-baby.jpg

Honestly when u see guys like jacare and Romero in that division it is hard to accept bisping as the champion who never fought against these killers.

If he beats St Pierre I'm sure he'll defend against the top contenders. Dude is getting old and deserves some money fights before jumping into the fire!!!

Serra, Esparza, the Gernomie lady who SD'd Holmes.

Plenty of worse champs I'm sure if bothered looking back.

Honestly when u see guys like jacare and Romero in that division it is hard to accept bisping as the champion who never fought against these killers.

If I were champ, I would avoid fighting those guys too!
They are dangerous!

my mount rushmore of the worst champs(not in order)

skill based:
lesnar
serra
esparza

non-skill
conor (because of ducking title defenses and putting a hold on divisions)
woodley (for being annoying as fuck, appealing to the race card and basically fighting to draws so far)
ronda (terrible role model for kids)
bisping (for ducking every possible #1 contender)

*forrest gets an honorable mention imo

Naw, Belfort takes the cake. Former 205 champ my ass! <45>

I don't think he is the worst but even as a big Bisping fan I don't like his title defenses. You have to remember GSP wanted Bisping, not vice versa & the UFC wanted it to happen.

His fights with Anderson & Rockhold are legit though. Also, if you don't want to get your shit wastelanded be a bit more appropriate while making your point. Calling a fighter that's stepped in with many very high-level fights "Greatest pussy of all time" isn't appropriate.

as far as title lineage goes tho... he doesnt need to defend it cause he already beat rockhold who is pretty much rank 1 MW. rock already beat Jac and jac beat romero in lots of people's opinions.
Bisbing>rockhold>souza=romero> weidman

In beating rockhold... that 1 single win essentially cleaned out the division. Now that he's cleaned it out its time to fight for Money taking priority over rankings...

the only issue tho is that I'm kidding and this title reign is a complete sham

Back