Bisping tells the painful truth about Mighty Mouse!

I would pick DJ's opponents over the likes of Elvis Sinosic and Jason Day so maybe Bisping should rethink his stance.

LMFAO. The pot calling the kettle black. It takes two to tango tiger. You could have left long ago, but no, you keep responding to me. And don’t forget, you tagged me. So now you want the first word and the last word?

Because I am still on the topic dumbass. You are the one refusing to discuss and are just coming back to be a dick.

Seems right for your entitled ass.

I don’t want to talk to you about DJ. So that’s done. I just wanted to expose you. Which is also done.

LOL. Inb4 you respond, again.

Run away pussy.

Except that it's not a reasonable analogy.

Because I am still on the topic dumbass. You are the one refusing to discuss and are just coming back to be a dick.

Run away pussy.
LOL at your asinine reasoning. I told you many posts back I was done talking with you about DJ. You’re not responding because you still hope to talk about DJ. You’re responding because you are a little petty bitch.

Dealing with you is like dealing with a stubborn child who refuses to consider anyone else’s reasoning. You are so stern in your position that TJ is not a Flyweight that any meaningful conversation is lost on you.

I already made my position and I stand by it. I don’t need to add anything. I also exposed you of being a petty tryhard little bitch.

The fact you want the last word (as well as the first word) is really a testimony that I was right about you all along. You didn’t need to respond to my last post. You chose to. And you don’t need to respond to this post, but you will. And not to talk about DJ. But to try and get the final word.

Because you’re a miniscule and petty insecure loser.

Pretty idiotic Bisping. It’s a case of your daughter fighting someone your daughter’s size so whatever she does is just as impressive as a MW vs a MW.

Is this really so hard to understand? MM owns a division of people his size. Yeah, it’s impressive. Yeah, he’s a manlet. Doesn’t take away from what he’s been doing.
He meant based on skill level not size.

LOL at your asinine reasoning. I told you many posts back I was done talking with you about DJ. You’re not responding because you still hope to talk about DJ. You’re responding because you are a little petty bitch.

Dealing with you is like dealing with a stubborn child who refuses to consider anyone else’s reasoning. You are so stern in your position that TJ is not a Flyweight that any meaningful conversation is lost on you.

I already made my position and I stand by it. I don’t need to add anything. I also exposed you of being a petty tryhard little bitch.

The fact you want the last word (as well as the first word) is really a testimony that I was right about you all along. You didn’t need to respond to my last post. You chose to. And you don’t need to respond to this post, but you will. And not to talk about DJ. But to try and get the final word.

Because you’re a miniscule and petty insecure loser.

Let me know if you actually want to discuss the topic.

Run away pussy.

I would pick DJ's opponents over the likes of Elvis Sinosic and Jason Day so maybe Bisping should rethink his stance.
I saw Elvis fight in some foreign country on the fight network not too long ago. He still has the same super shitty stand up. He did however finish the guy with an armbar. You have to give it to him though, the guy might be a shitty fighter (minus the ground), but he is as tuff as they come.

Yes, I'm done exposing you.

But you want the first and last word so now I'm trolling you.

Your running away yet you care so much about having the last word? What a retard. You can have the last word. Then run away from the conversation like the little whiny bitch that you are.

Have a nice day.

It's like big money sports know making a tiny people division wouldn't bring in money.

Lol. The biggest ppvs in sports history are all owned by a guy who never competed above 154 pounds and is the only combat sports athelete to ever bring in over a billion dollars in revenue. You may want to recheck your facts

Your running away yet you care so much about having the last word? What a retard. You can have the last word. Then run away from the conversation like the little whiny bitch that you are.

Have a nice day.
Go fuck yourself.

Back