Bisping tells the painful truth about Mighty Mouse!

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
“When you look at the way he performs, you think, ‘Yeah, he’s pound-for-pound the best,’ but then you look at his opponents and it’s like, I can look fantastic if I’m fighting my daughter. I can do crazy s**t. I can pick her up and suplex her and put her in an armbar. I could pull off the sickest submissions if I was doing it against a 12-year-old girl.”
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...metrious-johnson-dj-tj-dillashaw-fight-legacy
I+may+not+agree+with+oreilly+on+much+but+hes+_38775ab0298b1ee5f21d552aa9ff1dc8.jpg

Ping is a C-Unit but partially correct.

Ping Ping!

And yet the same people are impressed with DC beating Oezdemir

(i) I love Bisping, and (ii) yeah, DJ doesn't have the most impressive record.

But people make it seem to be a lot worse than it actually is.

I wonder if mighty mouse could beat Cain under the right circumstances?

It's like big money sports know making a tiny people division wouldn't bring in money.

Does Bisping understand that Mighty Mouse is going against people his own size?

DJ fights and dominates people his own size.

Bisping got questionable decisions against retiree Hendo and deflated Anderson. And got ouclassed by a retired welterweight.

“When you look at the way he performs, you think, ‘Yeah, he’s pound-for-pound the best,’ but then you look at his opponents and it’s like, I can look fantastic if I’m fighting my daughter. I can do crazy s**t. I can pick her up and suplex her and put her in an armbar. I could pull off the sickest submissions if I was doing it against a 12-year-old girl.”
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...metrious-johnson-dj-tj-dillashaw-fight-legacy
I+may+not+agree+with+oreilly+on+much+but+hes+_38775ab0298b1ee5f21d552aa9ff1dc8.jpg

How is he right?, MM fighting guys in his own weight, If we use his analogy, he lost to the 12 year old girl, GSP, not known for KO-ing figthers at 170, punched him senseless and submitted him in his first fight at 185 after a super long lay-off. I used to like Ping, but he's just as salty as Luke and a lot more annoying, it's time for him to get
KO'd one more time and then to Fuck off .

Ridiculous comparison. I know he’s using the daughter example for hyperbole but say what you will about guys like Borg and Ali and Reis- they’re professional fighters. They are solid professional fighters. They train in the same craft that Demetrious does. They’re not some scrubs pulled from their couches on two days notice to face the champ.

And how are you going to knock guys like Benevidez and Cejudo and horiguchi and say they are not very good.

I'm pretty sure what he's referring to is that the division is shallow atm, not about their size. I could be wrong but the comparison he's making (the daughter thing) is one of an opponent not putting up much of a fight.

i am not a MM hater. what intrigues me tho is the biomass--the biometric observation about how MM being so small can defy gravity better than a big person and be speedy etc. it's against the laws of physics for HW to move like that. this isn't a criticism so much as a factor or factoid. and yes as the poster says above the Count seems to forget MM is fighting girls his own size. lol. jk. guys.

He makes no sense, by his logic MM is beating up 7yr old kids

Does Bis not see MM is fighting men that are the same exact same size and age he is?

TJ at 125 I dont think I wanna see, I dont think he can do it and perform his best

Volkan has KO power and DC finished him early. Not exactly a fair comparison.
its pretty fair, both lhw, hw and flyweight are shit divisions

guys that have to fight in lw, fw and ww are really getting screwed in the pfp list
its probably easier to have 10 defences at flweight rather than 4 or 5 at lw

Back