Bisping on Manchester tragedy,"it's time to put political correctness aside..." (tmz link).

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aksacli @The Accuser @fartJokes @k4lm4h @Ironnuts @LordMayorMuffSniff @QuitYourCrying @TapIt @pigsnake @Ablis89 @Dead Kennedy @Glove @PAPERCLIP30 @BlkBeltJones @One Shot Down @ROBOCOP @SnowBlynd @Herr Webster @tastaylvr @Hommexodus @buddahead @Codpiece @ScarletnGray 33 @Carl25 @ewww21 @ookii @MirRocksFedor @kingskot @Cry0Therapy737 @BobsyaUncle @KONE @Coolidge

Rate Kendall Jenner.
55997320.cms

I guess I could find time out of my busy day to spend a bit of 1 on 1 with her

I'll put this in terms you can grasp.

Muslims are not trying to take over your country and enact Sharia Law...If you honestly believe that, then there is something very wrong with you, and you need to check that out.

He cited statistics on Muslim opinion. You responded with 'Muslims are not trying to take over...' What's your comment on the statistics he outlined?

I'll put this in terms you can grasp.

Muslims are not trying to take over your country and enact Sharia Law...If you honestly believe that, then there is something very wrong with you, and you need to check that out.

What about the Muslims that come from a place that think Sharia Law should be implemented, and thus act out on their beliefs, which is statistically proven to be happening? Or does that not count?

Sounds like america, my hood is run by democrats and we are still poor and violent, smh. No change the democrats only care about our votes since they dont have to live here they dont care what happens.
I'm from Australia. We've had generations of immigrants who have contributed and improved the country until we started accepting Islamic refugees en masse.

The Lebanese Christians who fled here because they were being persecuted warned us to forget about Muslim immigration but we ignored it.

The reality is, the majority don't adopt your culture and don't assimilate. They're trouble.

Look at pretty much every western country before and after Islamic immigration. They've all gone to the dogs.

None of these countries improve. Instead, day by day they start to resemble the shit hole that these people have fled.

Oh look

turns out the manchester attacker was banned from his mosque and the muslim comunity repeatedly reported him to authorities

that rather pisses on teh "all muslims support terrorism" theory

Did anyone here say all Muslims support terrorism? I haven't seen it, and if they did, they're retarded. I have seen people overwhelmingly say that there's a problem with Islam, and that extremists aren't the tiny fringe you are led to believe they are.

Anything to say about the stats I posted earlier which shows Muslims commit disproportionate amounts of crime in Germany, though?

No mate, he was banned by the mosque, but the Muslim community never reported him, they stayed quiet, his neighbours, non Muslim neighbours reported him, he would stand on the corner of his Street in full religious dress screaming passages from the Quran.

How incompetent can the police force be in the UK?

There are terrorist cells being destroyed in Australia via fucking hacked msn convos yet these guys can't even stop a fucking lunatic banned by a mosque yelling verses from the Quran on the street?

this is actually fucking retarded how much of a fuck up this is

Umm... the Japanese unconditionally surrendered to the Americans at the end of WW2 and demilitarized. Article 9 of their constitution was passed while the United States occupied Japan. It was forced on them.
I apologise, I was wrong about that

I aint too big to admit when Im wrong

I'm from Australia. We've had generations of immigrants who have contributed and improved the country until we started accepting middle eastern, Islamic refugees.

The Lebanese Christians who fled here because they were being persecuted warned us to forget about Muslim immigration but we ignored it.

The reality is, the majority don't adopt your culture and don't assimilate.

How do you assimilate into a country when there is a Mosque on every corner and towns full of them? They come over and find that it's not even that different compared to back home.

That's the problem with Australia. There are just too many immigrants so they don't even need to assimilate. There are literally businesses dedicated to only serving non Australian customers.

Enjoy taking ART for the rest of your life! By your own logic, the things you jerk off to on the daily are more of a threat to all of humanity than Muslims. Enjoy dat HIV!
Listen, I know you're getting caught up in an argument but don't get carried away, you can't compare hiv with Islamist terrorism, my two neices were in the arena Monday night, my friend was in there with his daughters, another friends daughters were in there with their friends mother, luckily they all got out safely but some of them saw things children really shouldn't have to see. You can protect yourself from disease, you can't do a damn thing to protect yourself from an absolute cunt who had decided to strap a huge bomb wrapped in nuts and bolts to his back and set it off in the foyer of an arena as innocent children with their parents leave a concert.

Its the reason why this guy killed innocents, pc white politicians in britain afraid to be called islamaphobe even though muslims reported this guy as suspicious and a danger, the blood is on the hand of the narcissistic intellectuall snob white guilt liberal they could have prevent this. But care more about their image.
neighbors seen suspicious packages being dropped off to his house, he apparently has been seen raising the isis flagg. PC definitely didnt help the prevention but it also isnt the reason this guy was a fucking crazy person

How incompetent can the police force be in the UK?

There are terrorist cells being destroyed in Australia via fucking hacked msn convos yet these guys can't even stop a fucking lunatic banned by a mosque yelling verses from the Quran on the street?

this is actually fucking retarded how much of a fuck up this is
Unfortunately in this country our police force has been suffering from cut backs year on year, they work very hard but are stretched very thinly, it's a man power thing as much as anything, the sad thing is he was on a watch list, they were aware of him, quite the clusterfuck.

How do you assimilate into a country when there is a Mosque on every corner and towns full of them? They come over and find that it's not even that different compared to back home.

That's the problem with Australia. There are just too many immigrants so they don't even need to assimilate. There are literally businesses dedicated to only serving non Australian customers.
Exactly. Same goes from France and the UK. You can come into a community and live an entire life without ever having to associate with someone outside your own Islamic circle.

That's why I said Islamic immigration should have never started in the first place.

I'd be far happier to pay higher taxes to have our government set up safe zones in neighbouring Islamic countries instead of bringing them here.

Name one country which has improved under Islamic immigration. Sweden for instance is one of the rape capitals of the world now.

Sounds like an inside job. This guy was kicked out of mosques, involved in drugs, reported to police many times, even on watch list and they let it happen. Divide and conquer the people is oldest trick in the book.

Is there another religion that has the same suicide mentality??
Th%C3%ADch_Qu%E1%BA%A3ng_%C4%90%E1%BB%A9c_self-immolation.jpg

muslim terrorists are pussies compared to buddhists.... they dont hurt anyone but themselves and still keep quiet while doing so

Sounds like an inside job. This guy was kicked out of mosques, involved in drugs, reported to police many times, even on watch list and they let it happen. Divide and conquer the people is oldest trick in the book.
there was also security drills on the same day in manchester, there are a few suspicious elements about the day.... but I wouldnt want to start going down the psychic vampire paedophile route lol

Did he even follow the 2016 US presidential election? It was anything but politically correct.

there was also security drills on the same day in manchester, there are a few suspicious elements about the day.... but I wouldnt want to start going down the psychic vampire paedophile route lol
Wow really? They awlays have a "security drill" going at these "terrorist" attacks. Ever notice that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back