Bisping on Manchester tragedy,"it's time to put political correctness aside..." (tmz link).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is that we have a legal system in place for these women to get justice. Now make me laugh and try to convince me that Islam's patriarchal judicial system actually does the women justice.
Most Christian women don't report abuse and rape via husband because they have been told they are to be submissive to their husbands as they are to God

pvXCtP5.gif

Take your loss, man. Everything you cite, everything you do is done by quick google searches. It's almost as if you've never heard of peer-reviewed studies in your life.

You didn't even know there was no penalty for Apostasy in Pakistan. Take the L.

The fact that you would laugh at a citation from the World Economic Forum speaks volumes about you. It's okay to educate yourself. Having a thirst for knowledge actually used to be a trait among Islamists.

If you actually educated yourself about what you are saying, you wouldn't look like a fool. If you read about islamic ideology, you'd see how its the exact opposite of what you are saying. Islam talks about peace and respect for others, just because it forbids alcohol and adultery doesn't make it a terrorist ideology. If you were to go to any mosque or anything similar to learn anything whatsoever about islam, see how they treat with open arms and extreme respect, its a big thing for muslims. As for the terrorists, you have to consider the fact that these individuals are all from third world countries where money is a struggle. In countries like that, people grow up living through struggles and seeing how others in different parts of the world are living easier and better than them, while having things easier. With that type of upbringing, unfortunately many of them start to resent the first world countries and their ideologies and consequently go on to twist the ideas of the religion to their own benefit. Usually forcefed information i bet from the higher up guys in those hate organisations. Its important to understand the bigger picture, muslims all around the world are in shame and dissapointment at whats happening. The terrorists are highjacking the religion and its important to differentiate and understand whats going on, in order to have a better opinion and value for it. I'm a muslim and I was very offended by your comments, but I don't blame you, its bound to happen with many people but please understand more about it before making judgements and condemnations. We are human just like the rest of you, it hurts to see people around the world getting killed like that, we feel it the same way.

Dude, you are starting a debate with someone who brags about jacking off to shemales. I recommend you ignore the freak at all costs.

Yes and killing wives / gfs and beating them if they aren't submissive is equally common in the Bible belt of America
the USA has a judicial system...
North America is peaceful; okay let's ignore the chaos that started when they went to war with Iraq.

Let's ignore increasing nuclear tensions between US and North Korea.
your comparing Syria and Yemen to north America?

If you actually educated yourself about what you are saying, you wouldn't look like a fool. If you read about islamic ideology, you'd see how its the exact opposite of what you are saying. Islam talks about peace and respect for others, just because it forbids alcohol and adultery doesn't make it a terrorist ideology.

You started out with a blatant lie. None of the Abrahamic texts are about peace and respect, especially not Islam. The Quran is a book rife with violent and backwards commands. The terrorists haven't hijacked a thing. If Bin Laden hijacked Islam, then Muhammad did it first. The earliest Muslims were conquerors who spread Islam via the sword very much in the same way that Muslims do now.

I'll take apart the rest of your nonsense piece by piece in a little bit.

Last edited:
A bit too late. Im sorry, it's heartbreaking seeing EU become this as result of the decades of immigration. The ruling elites are killing Europe and its nations. Literally.

You started out with a blatant lie. None of the Abrahamic texts are about peace and respect, especially not Islam. The Quran is a book rife with violent and backwards commands. The terrorists haven't hijacked a thing. If Bin Laden hijacked Islam, then Muhammad did it first. The earliest Muslims were conquerors who spread Islam via the sword.

I'll take apart the rest of your nonsense piece by piece in a little bit.
note the recent trends in South east Asia

Most Christian women don't report abuse and rape via husband because they have been told they are to be submissive to their husbands as they are to God

Now you're making up facts. You and 'k4lm4h' have much in common.

The fact that you would laugh at a citation from the World Economic Forum speaks volumes about you. It's okay to educate yourself. Having a thirst for knowledge actually used to be a trait among Islamists.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...zation-report-trannies-49-xs-higher-hiv-rate/

The things you worship have 49x higher rate of HIV, and yet you think Muslims are a threat? LoL. I'm done with you.

So glad I had the pleasure of stomping you out tonight, twas fun and I enjoyed it

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...zation-report-trannies-49-xs-higher-hiv-rate/

The things you worship have 49x higher rate of HIV, and yet you think Muslims are a threat? LoL. I'm done with you.

So glad I had the pleasure of stomping you out tonight, twas fun and I enjoyed it

You're only making a bigger fool of yourself. That's the unfortunate part of having an IQ of room temperature. You don't know when to actually stop digging the grave. You're up to your neck in dirt and still posting tripe like this.

You're only making a bigger fool of yourself. That's the unfortunate part of having an IQ of room temperature. You don't know when to actually stop digging the grave. You're up to your neck in dirt and still posting tripe like this.
Enjoy taking ART for the rest of your life! By your own logic, the things you jerk off to on the daily are more of a threat to all of humanity than Muslims. Enjoy dat HIV!

Enjoy taking ART for the rest of your life! By your own logic, the things you jerk off to on the daily are more of a threat to all of humanity than Muslims. Enjoy dat HIV!

Islam is a much greater threat than any disease. You can take steps to avoid getting HIV. You can even manage the disease when you get it. There's little you can do if a Muslim terrorist decides to come to your Ariana Grande concert and blow you to bits.

I can hear your pussy flap slapping together from here...

you are trying to insult someone on an internet forum. instead of talking about pussy on the internet how about you go get some pussy lmao. or cock if that is what floats your boat you terrorist

Islam is a much greater threat than any disease. You can take steps to avoid getting HIV. You can even manage the disease when you get it. There's little you can do if a Muslim terrorist decides to come to your Ariana Grande concert and blow you to bits.
Do you have HIV?

LOL

Just remember that all Muslims aren't terrorists, even though they're the ones who are usually responsible for the attacks.
Thats fucking obvious but the fact is Muslim immigrants are less likely to assimilate because of Islam. Look at all the immigrants that came to America...Italians, Irish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Jewish, Hispanics, etc...what is the main difference between them and Arabs??

Do you have Islam?

You risk death in trying to escape it, but your chances of dying as a practictioner are pretty high anyways.
ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahhahah

Enjoy all that, boyo! I do not envy you LoL!. Bye now, you made me happy.

We've all heard that platitude before.

It's a fair statement to make if you're at all familiar with all of the atrocieties that Christian regimes perpetrated. It's not a coincidence that society became more peaceful as religion lost its influence.
I don't think you can call the nazi or the soviets Christian regimes and they probably killed more people overall. Attributing the decrease in violence to Christianity is a simplification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back