Bisping makes a borderline racist comment and DC laughs uncontrollably

In todays world. borderline mild racism. Not that any of that was a bad thing though.

Ya'll do know what borderline means right?

The fact that you think it's borderline is the problem here. Go out and get some real world experience and stop listening to NPR or the hot hippy chick down the road.

If he'd said Osp was going to celebrate with grape drink, water melon and fried chicken there'd be an outcry.

Let's reverse it. If Bisping were fighting OSP and someone said "He's going to go eat fish n chips" do you think anyone would consider that racist? No because a British man eating British food in Britain is not uncommon

To those saying this can't be considered a racist remark will it be okay to say these things as well?

Jon Jones can eat fried chicken and watermelon after his fight

Cain can eat tacos and burritos after this fight

Oriental? What year is this?

Asian is a race. Japanese is an ethnicity and nationality.

Japanese is a nationality.

Oriental= Eastern Asian ethnicity. Which comprises China/Japan/Koreas/Vietnam/Taiwan/etc... You get the picture if you're not retarded.

You see because a west Asian would be people from the Caucuses/Arabs/etc...

OMG, next thing he will say is that white americans eat hamburgers

Let me define racism so you make less shitty thread titles

racism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

^ it has nothing to do with ethnic or country norms. I don't see Bisping thinking the Japanese are inferior because they eat Japanese cuisine.

NOTE: Funny that that is basically what I got carded for.
What did you get carded for? Be honest

Racist?

lol

And I am a big fan of Bisping but he really shouldn't be on the panel
Talks too much without defending his title, though I like that he is the champion, just don't like the fact that he ducked Romero and still talks a lot.

Japanese is a nationality.

Oriental= Eastern Asian ethnicity. Which comprises China/Japan/Koreas/Vietnam/Taiwan/etc... You get the picture if you're not retarded.

You see because a west Asian would be people from the Caucuses/Arabs/etc...

Is name calling how you deal when you're trying desperately to be right even when you're outdated and wrong? It's cute.

Omg! The Japanese eat sushi in Japan. Don't say it in public!

Their diets are comprised of three different things...Fish...Rice...Veggies. And OMG they LOVE LOVE LOVE combining them into these little edible delights called sushi.

Yeah...It's somehow racist to point that out now.<StannisFrown>

448d199c5a6d06614ca2a7bc726e561b.jpg

rdKKnP7.gif

Is name calling how you deal when you're trying desperately to be right even when you're outdated and wrong? It's cute.

Is coming up with no rebuttal or actual facts how you cope with being a moron with no argument?

Sorry, but having a tantrum doesn't equate to you being right. Facts>feelings.

I'm so sorry if that hurt you though, would you like a tissue? Puff plus with lotion maybe? A hug?

puffs.png

This thread is hilarious.

Bisping is the King of rustle jimmying.
Dude is a legit Troll.

What did you get carded for? Be honest

I made a thread equivalent to eating pasta in Italy, but applied to another culture. And the one before that for joking about someone needing the "buttsecks". So yeah, just joking, but I am a conservative and lets just say while most mods are good there are some ideologues who card for no reason and then DELETE the evidence if they even tell you they did it.

But unlike Canadian, it is an ethnicity, so...

Well done, you looked it up on Wiki and realised your error.

Learn from your mistake, move on, become a better man.

You are welcome.

I wanna hang out with DC.
To those saying this can't be considered a racist remark will it be okay to say these things as well?

Jon Jones can eat fried chicken and watermelon after his fight

Cain can eat tacos and burritos after this fight
The difference is, Mike saying sushi it's a given that sushi is a huge part of their diet. It's not like saying either of those things at all.

Came in for racism.... left for sushi.....mmmmmmm sushi.

I wanna hang out with DC.

The difference is, Mike saying sushi it's a given that sushi is a huge part of their diet. It's not like saying either of those things at all.
Are you implying that traditional mexicans doesnt eat burritos or tacos?

Back