Bisping makes a borderline racist comment and DC laughs uncontrollably

Wonder if people denying racism would say the same thing if he made an equivalent joke about OSP and chicken.
Bisping has already been caught throwing out homophobic slurs and his latest podcast where he claimed the Diaz bros are white guys, kind of show what kind of a moron he can be.
How is claiming the Diaz brothers are white homophobic?

Can't get my head around cheese and gravy mate, sounds like roast beef and custard, wrong as fuck.

It's what everyone who has never had it says. Then they have it and gain 50lbs because they can't stop eating it. Dabble...what could it hurt?<Baelish01>

Wonder if people denying racism would say the same thing if he made an equivalent joke about OSP and chicken.
Bisping has already been caught throwing out homophobic slurs and his latest podcast where he claimed the Diaz bros are white guys, kind of show what kind of a moron he can be.

I wonder if we would be having this conversation if Daniel Cormier made an equivalent joke about a traditional British dish.

i suppose saying a great big fat yank, weighing 400 lbs trying to prise open a bag of cheetos while waiving a stupid flag chanting "usa" "usa" then doing a fucking bushwacker walk , is deemed racist too right...

french call brits "rost beefs". no damage. call a french guy a "frog" and hel cry like a cormier

While handsome Jouban is in "WTF" mode. Haha:

OMG, next thing he will say is that white americans eat hamburgers

Let me define racism so you make less shitty thread titles

racism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

^ it has nothing to do with ethnic or country norms. I don't see Bisping thinking the Japanese are inferior because they eat Japanese cuisine.

NOTE: Funny that that is basically what I got carded for.

Actually in gonna give you a slightly more detailed reply here, black people and chicken is a racial stereotype, Japanese and sushi is cultural.
English = fish and chips.
Canadians = poutine.
Americans =burgers.
Germans =sausage and sauerkraut.
Japanese = sushi.
It's not race, it's nationality, and it's not insulting, it's only race when you single out a minority, like black people and fried chicken, though even then it's a bit over sensitive.

No I'm not

Saying that a japanese man should go eat sushi to cope with a loss is racist
That's not what he said and you know it, you're twisting words to put your own slant on it.
What he said was because okami was choked out so quickly and because he took no damage whatsoever he'll be back to normal, eating sushi, no marks on him, easy night, quick pay cheque.

Actually in gonna give you a slightly more detailed reply here, black people and chicken is a racial stereotype, Japanese and sushi is cultural.
English = fish and chips.
Canadians = poutine.
Americans =burgers.
Germans =sausage and sauerkraut.
Japanese = sushi.
It's not race, it's nationality, and it's not insulting, it's only race when you single out a minority, like black people and fried chicken, though even then it's a bit over sensitive.

You could say black people and fried chicken is a cultural thing in the USA though. So in a sense yes it is more cultural than racial still.

Well seeing as beef gravy is darker, and chicken gravy is lighter in color...I can totally see why you would think that.<LordRoose>

And you're right.<Jaime01>

These images are the equivalent of you using violence against me.

How is claiming the Diaz brothers are white homophobic?
No those were seperate instances, the homophobic thing was when he called Rockhold a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

{<jordan}

Turn off CNN, stat. It has completely destroyed your ability to critically think. How embarrassing. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were being ironic. No one could possibly be that stupid and gullible, could they?

giphy.gif

and Trump's definitely a Nazi btw, get over it

Back