Bisping is 228lbs

maxresdefault.jpg

Doesnt look fat

Jesus fucking Christ! Legit looking TST (with extra emphasis on THICK). Also, wtf is happening in this pic? Looks like a cop is getting ready to search his car lol.

Bisping right now has the same body structure as pride Cro Cop except he's leaner.

He lost. No top 10 wins.

Actually, Rumble might have had a top ten win at WW. That depends on where Dan Hardy was ranked at the time that they fought. Hardy had lost two in row when he faced Johnson, but those losses were a championship fight to GSP, which wouldn't have dropped him much at all, and a bout to highly-respected Carlos Condit.

Actually, Rumble might have had a top ten win at WW. That depends on where Dan Hardy was ranked at the time that they fought. Hardy had lost two in row when he faced Johnson, but those losses were a championship fight to GSP, which wouldn't have dropped him much at all, and a bout to highly-respected Carlos Condit.
Good call he may have I'm on my phone so research sucks but I'll look.

dd e ate en sald at Olv grden?

SUGARL-2_1024x.jpg

Fight Matrix has him way out of the top 10. http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Dan+Hardy/22584/

Here are the UFC rankings he's not there.
https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...rankings-featured-in-usa-today-for-march-2011

Can someone please explain to me why "walk around weight," is relevant? If fighter A and fighter B are the same weight when they fight but fighter B weighs 20 more lbs than fighter A inbetween fights because fighter B gets fat while fighter A stays in shape, does that mean that fighter B is way bigger than fighter A? No, of course not. The importance that a lot of mma fans seem to place on a fighter's " walk around weight," is completely illogical.

Breaking
Bisping caught not ducking Olive Garden buffet line

Only olive buffet ducking thing is the Bisping garden line

Only thing Bisping ain't ducking is the buffet line at Olive Garden

Holy crap! Dude has made some gains. I don't remember him being that big. When was this one taken? there is room to cut but he's been lifting too
Has to be recent since he got mugged ( his car got broken in ) recently and that there photo is from the incident.

Back