Bisping: I deserve UFC hall of fame, but I’m too embarrassed to ask for it

Yeah, the bar is not set very high. Bisping won a title, TUF, had some very high profile fights, so he's in IMO. There are plenty others that deserve it.

Also Bisping has never bit the hand that feeds and has played the game right in terms of handling Dana.. His longevity in the UFC, wins, etc that all will get him in there. I think he just wants the trophy but they may put him in the Pioneer Wing because he was the first real British star and figure.

He’ll get in as the greatest KO in UFC history for UFC 100

That's like the fat girls who say they don't care about what people think but post a picture talking about how fat they are so people can tell them they aren't

The UFC will 100 percent induct him into the HOF. No need to worry if you were Bisping.

He's a multiple time TUF coach, multiple time main eventer, former Middleweight champion, holds a win over Anderson Silva & been a company man in & outside the Octagon. If he doesn't deserve a spot in the HOF then you could say the same of at least half the current entries.

But essentially nominating himself is amazing.....

Let the MW Matt Serra in. He was gifted several decisions, and won a title on a lucky punch but he was still a solid gatekeeper and a tough guy. He should of retired earlier though as he was washed up with that one eye...

I think it's pretty obvious he will be inducted in a couple of years or maybe even sooner, how is this even a discussion? lol

If Ronda gets in obviously Bisping will too.

VDS0CXA.jpg

It's as if someone asked him a question about it, rather than him just making a random isolated statement.

Naaah, that definitely didn't happen.
yeah, the nerve of Bisping just saying he should be there.
I dont like him, but he should IMO.

come to think about it, why the fuck matt serra is in the hall of fame?

Won one of the best seasons of TUF, one of only 2 guys to beat gsp, has cornered some of the top fighters in the UFC.

And he's close buddies with Dana .....

His “title reign” was embarrassing and screwed over the MW division. He could have really done something good but decided to sell out with the Hendo and GSP debacle.

Then why say anything at all, Captain Contradiction?

The HoF is such a clown car that they might as well put him, but I hope they don't because fuck that guy.

Michael if you're going to say that just come out and say you deserve to be in.

It's as if someone asked him a question about it, rather than him just making a random isolated statement.

Naaah, that definitely didn't happen.

He made a case for himself in his answer.

After his clusterfuck* as champion, I'm not prepared to offer him any slack.

*winning was great, refusing to fight any contenders while insulting them at every opportunity, that was shameless.

He made a case for himself in his answer.

After his clusterfuck* as champion, I'm not prepared to offer him any slack.

*winning was great, refusing to fight any contenders while insulting them at every opportunity, that was shameless.

Yes but essentially all that happened was he was asked about it and he responded to say he feels he should be in it, which is totally understandable and justified, but it's up to whomever to actually do it.

It's not as if he just unprovoked started wailing he wasn't in the HOF.

Back