Bisping: I deserve UFC hall of fame, but I’m too embarrassed to ask for it

come to think about it, why the fuck matt serra is in the hall of fame?
It's a rethorical question, right?. He's there for the same reason that he was gifted his title shot. His ability to suck Dana's balls and be his clown.

Yes but essentially all that happened was he was asked about it and he responded to say he feels he should be in it, which is totally understandable and justified, but it's up to whomever to actually do it.

It's not as if he just unprovoked started wailing he wasn't in the HOF.

Come on, man, look at what he said.

“It’s not something I’ve necessarily thought about but it’s something a lot of people have said to me,” Bisping said about getting into the UFC Hall of Fame.
“It’s not something I’m campaigning for or anything like that. That’s not something you campaign for. That’s embarrassing. It’s up to the UFC to recognize that. I’d like to think so, I’ve put the work in and I think I deserve it but that’s down to the UFC.”​

Someone asks me that question, I'd say "it would be an honour" and move on. This was as embarrassing as "give me my fifty g's!"

full

of course he deserves ufc hof

even mma hof

Why he have to 9pen his mouth? Now it looks like he's begging. Of course it's inevitable chill out Ping.

Dat insane girlfriend reverse psychology strategy.

"I'm not gonna ask for a gift but I deserve one, you should definitely buy me that expensive purse but if you don't that's ok"

You don't buy the purse.

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?! I WANTED THAT PURSE. FUCK YOU!!!"

Bisping is a passive-agressive 16 year old girlfriend. Give the baby his HoF spot, he obviously can't wait to jack off to his picture in his corner in the Hall of Fame.

why the fuck matt serra is in the hall of fame?

No disrespect meant towards Matt.... But I think he must have walked in on Dana fucking someone or something...

That's like when he says, "I'm not making excuses or anything but I would beat Georges 9 times out of 10. But I'm not taking anything away from him, he won and was the better man that night, god bless him".
LOL the Bisping "God bless him". He does that a lot on his podcast. Apparently there is the typical "God bless him" and then an actual meaningful "God bless him". He isn't religious anyway though.

WAR Bisping

<28>

If Stephen Bonnar, Mask Lewis, and Matt Serra are in it, is it really a stretch of the imagination that Bisping can't get in?

But that is hilarious.. He pretty much just nominated himself to be in there, classic Bisping
Yea I don't think Bisping should be in it but if Matt Serra is in it the bar has been set pretty low.

He doesn't have to ask,he's gonna get in,and should

Back