Bill Maher a libertarian?

kahiljabroni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't watch this unfunny scoundrel but I was flipping through and saw this puke claim he's a libertarian. For those that watch this mush mouthed, washed up chooch, would you call him a libertarian and why?

Ps... Being a pothead is not enough

well, you could help us by summarizing some of his political and/or philosophical positions

Idk them that's why I'm asking. Last I knew he was a far left liberal.

He self describes as Democrat, doesn't he?
I would say, and imagine so would he, he's got libertarian views

Idk them that's why I'm asking. Last I knew he was a far left liberal.
He's pro open dialogue and an outspoken critic of Islam. That makes him alt-right in some peoples books. I don't think he's easy to categorize like most people. I'd say he's definitely on the left side of the spectrum, but I don't pay too much attention to him.

Pretty sure he's a house ni....

Man, did that backfire on him. He's a quiff.

I think he's very liberal on most issues. But when it comes to Islam, I'd say he leans a lot more to the conservative side.

I think he's very liberal on most issues. But when it comes to Islam, I'd say he leans a lot more to the conservative side.

He's very anti religion in general, so I don't agree with this at all. Still very progressive there, not conservative.

lul

bonus (one of the worst blowouts i've heard):

Bill-Maher-610x400.jpg

Bill Maher is left from the center for as far as I can tell.

He's rich and he wants low taxes so he's like "OMG I'm literally Milton Friedman!"

He's very anti religion in general, so I don't agree with this at all. Still very progressive there, not conservative.

He may be against religion altogether. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a lot closer to republicans than democrats when it comes to his view of Islam.

Back