Bill Cooper DVD, Release date ?

He's somewhat close to me, (we both live in southern california), I need to get down there too. Im really excited to see his next installment.

very cool! glad to see samir on here. i belive he's on the caio dvd eh?

I'm having trouble getting rolled up videos to work. Do I need to reinstal some plug in or something? The video never loads for me.

I'm having trouble getting rolled up videos to work. Do I need to reinstal some plug in or something? The video never loads for me.

It doesn't load, it streams from our server.
If you're having problems though (or if you have a slow connection) just go to itunes and download it.

It doesn't load, it streams from our server.
If you're having problems though (or if you have a slow connection) just go to itunes and download it.

Thanks! I'm going to get them from itunes. I have been wanting to watch these for quite a while now.

Cooool!

Never paid any real attention to Bill, but this baiting stuff really interests me... I love doing stuff like that.

I like to bait the arm triangle from under sidecontrol, then reverse the position as they go to mount or KOB. Also I like to bait a kimura from under sidecontrol and go for an armbar with the shin on the belly when they give enough space.

I love that footlock to pass bait... I don't really go for footlocks... mainly because I'm not good at them, and I feel like I'm being lazy not passing the guard, but I would use that all day! :)

Cooool!

Never paid any real attention to Bill, but this baiting stuff really interests me... I love doing stuff like that.

Man, I think I can honestly say the I have never seen a boring match from Bill Cooper, win or lose. I think he's the most exciting American grappler to watch, hands down.

Last edited:
Jake, is the escapes dvd on hold for now?

Also, will part 2 of rolled up with Bill be out this week?

Agreed about Bill Cooper being the most exciting American grappler, and probably any grappler in fact. Never seen a match of his that wasn't awesome.

I love the fake ankle lock to guard pass

anyway, big fan of both Cooper and Jeff Glover

Looks like the Escapes release will be in a couple months.

Dhg killer will be out at the end of may or early June.

Rolled up part 2 will be up tomorrow morning!

Rolled Up part 2 is now up:

This episode of Rolled Up starts with a roll between Bill "the Grill" Cooper & Budo Jake where Bill shows some of his "Houdini escapes" and his smooth as silk jiu-jitsu.

Other topics inlcude:

-Haivng fun while training
-Relationship between breakdancing & BJJ
-Pressure of competition
-His new school in Agoura Hills
-Future MMA plans
-How he adapted his BJJ for MMA
-Training starting from scramble positions
-His new Escapes DVD
-Deep Half Guard Killer DVD

Bill “the Grill” Cooper Pt 2 Budovideos Online

Anyone at the World's last year, Bill Cooper vs Kayron Gracie was just about one of the most exciting matches ever.

Rolled Up part 2 is now up:

This episode of Rolled Up starts with a roll between Bill "the Grill" Cooper & Budo Jake where Bill shows some of his "Houdini escapes" and his smooth as silk jiu-jitsu.

Other topics inlcude:

-Haivng fun while training
-Relationship between breakdancing & BJJ
-Pressure of competition
-His new school in Agoura Hills
-Future MMA plans
-How he adapted his BJJ for MMA
-Training starting from scramble positions
-His new Escapes DVD
-Deep Half Guard Killer DVD

Bill “the Grill” Cooper Pt 2 Budovideos Online

When can we expect the Escapes DVD? There were preview clips on part 2, but no mention of a release date and no pre-order section on the site?

When can we expect the Escapes DVD? There were preview clips on part 2, but no mention of a release date and no pre-order section on the site?

Looks like the Escapes release will be in a couple months.
There will be more info in June.
thx

can't wait for the escapes dvd. looks like it will be a bit different than the usual escape to knees/guard

is anyone ever going to come out with a 50/50 killer dvd?

Back