Bill Cooper DVD, Release date ?

Looks like it's going to be a couple months.

They are going to be so good.

Preview clip coming up in 2 weeks on Rolled Up with Bill Cooper.

Looks like it's going to be a couple months.

They are going to be so good.

Preview clip coming up in 2 weeks on Rolled Up with Bill Cooper.

It's on killing the deep half and escapes, right?

I just hope between the DVDs and the Rolled Up episodes there is some RNC, Guillotine, and Darce material. I have a feeling not though...

Thanks Jake! :icon_chee

It's on killing the deep half and escapes, right?

I just hope between the DVDs and the Rolled Up episodes there is some RNC, Guillotine, and Darce material. I have a feeling not though...

Thanks Jake! :icon_chee

Yes one set is all on escapes. With the focus being on escaping and immediately attacking.

The other set is on killing the dhg.

Filming went amazingly well and I sat with my mouth agape (is that a word?) at the stuff he showed.

Rnc, guillotines and a ton of darces are represented.
Bill is so talented and fun and I think that really comes through on the DVDs and the rolled up episodes.

Yes one set is all on escapes. With the focus being on escaping and immediately attacking.

The other set is on killing the dhg.

Filming went amazingly well and I sat with my mouth agape (is that a word?) at the stuff he showed.

Rnc, guillotines and a ton of darces are represented.
Bill is so talented and fun and I think that really comes through on the DVDs and the rolled up episodes.

So we get to see Bill show some Darces? Hell yea!

Are the DVDs and Rolled Up episodes no-gi, gi, or both? I know I should just wait for the railers, but I'm excited. You keep cranking these things out man!

The Grill left you gaped with his DHG Killer?

Now I'm sure gaped is not a word but yes bill has all the tools for crushing the dhg. And who else on the planet would been put in this position more than bill?

So we get to see Bill show some Darces? Hell yea!

Are the DVDs and Rolled Up episodes no-gi, gi, or both? I know I should just wait for the railers, but I'm excited. You keep cranking these things out man!

They're all nogi. You just reminded me, we had planned to put some bonus gi moves on there but ran out of time. Nevertheless there's going to be a lot to keep you busy for a while.

I hope you're enjoying the rolled up shows as much as I do making them! The plan is to keep on the bi-weekly schedule. Check out Samir Chantre Chantre coming up on Monday. Half guard top stuff.

Budo Jake
Thanks for the updates and for the rolled up show. It's a great show and gives me something to watch at work. I have the glover DVD and love it and I can't wait for bill's DVDs to come out.
Will they be sold as a set?
Will u give a price break if I buy both?
Thanks!

The Cooper episode is up guys:

Bill “the Grill” Cooper Pt 1: The Bait Budovideos Online

Bill "the Grill" Cooper is stops by and chats with Budo Jake about:

-How a girl got him addicted to BJJ
-His thoughts on gi vs nogi
-His exciting fighting style
-The strategy of baiting your opponent

Then "The Grill" shows some of his amazing baiting techniques:

-Technique to bait from side control bottom to take the back
-Baiting a footlock to pass and or kneebar

Bill Cooper is one of America's most talented black belts. He is a student of Ricardo "Franjinha" Miller and is a training partner of Jeff Glover.
Look out for his instructional DVDs coming out Summer 2011!

His style is crazy. I like how he moves in weird ways to set up his attacks.

Last edited:
Alright Dammit, Release it budo jake! I will over night that puppy. It's a major plus the dvd is no gi (for me).

Great interview. His style rocks. I wanted to see him fight JT Torres.......

I like seeing those things, not always for the techniques they show, but for their ideas on BJJ/grappling.

im watcing rolled up now, looking forward to the set.

I think it is every two weeks, I am looking forward ot the next episode as well.

I think it is every two weeks, I am looking forward ot the next episode as well.

Man I don't know if I can wait two weeks. I've been watching Bill since I started, but I've never seen him teach or heard any of his ideas on BJJ. I definitely need to train with this guy. He seems really cool and a very good teacher.

Back