Bill "Close The" Gates warns that migrants will overrun Europe

The Arabs have the worst track record in the entire world of the treatment of Africans. They are definitely being paid off to allow them to walk through their territories.

The Arabs are likely to profit from the destabilization of Europe. Some people can benefit from the chaos and suffering of others.

It is no accident that +100,000 people have been allowed to cross into their countries and then get on boats at major port cities and somehow not be noticed by the authorities (especially when we consider that North African countries are very authoritarian states by western comparisons.

The Arabs have the worst track record in the entire world of the treatment of Africans. They are definitely being paid off to allow them to walk through their territories.

The Arabs are likely to profit from the destabilization of Europe. Some people can benefit from the chaos and suffering of others.

It is no accident that +100,000 people have been allowed to cross into their countries and then get on boats at major port cities and somehow not be noticed by the authorities.

Instead, the 61-year-old suggested spending more on foreign aid to treat the root causes of migration, while making it more difficult for people to reach the continent.

'On the one hand you want to demonstrate generosity and take in refugees.

'But the more generous you are, the more word gets around about this — which in turn motivates more people to leave Africa.

'Germany cannot possibly take in the huge number of people who are wanting to make their way to Europe.'

lf43CMC.jpg
I have said the exact same thing for how long now? Ban Muslims from immigrating, but help them outside our borders.

But somehow the left calls this racist.

I have said the exact same thing for how long now? Ban Muslims from immigrating, but help them outside our borders.

But somehow the left calls this racist.

The Left doesn't care much about racism. Such accusations are just a club to bludgeon people into line.

Bill may be an illuminati reptilian shapeshifter but he's on the right side of this one

Those migrants should pool their money and hire the A-Team to eliminate the warlords who are making them flee their homelands.

Gates has enough land that he could have a few hundred African immigrants living on his property with him.

The guy has as much money as like 20 Trumps. He's no dummy.
And unlike Trump and other billionaires, Gates actually puts his money where his mouth is, and tries to do something with it. Building sewage systems in third world countries, using his resources to research and develop technologies that will help feed the poor, etc. Bill Gates isn't such a bad guy, he was just a ruthless business man in the 80s and 90s.

I'd guess that it is inaccurate. Standards of living are rising, slowly but steadily, in Africa. Eventually, this is likely to result in a decrease in family size.

I'd assume projected UN numbers would take like that into account. All the projections I have seen do predict the population leveling off, but it's a matter of when.

Not an exact science though obviously.

Those migrants should pool their money and hire the A-Team to eliminate the warlords who are making them flee their homelands.

Toppling dictators tends to create more chaos though, so it isn't so simple.

The guy has as much money as like 20 Trumps. He's no dummy.

It's crazy how much money he has.

The Burj Khalifa Tallest building in the world cost 1.5 billion. He could build 59 of those. Dude could literally on a whim just build anything he wanted and put his mark on humanity for eternity.

It bugs be kind of, he doesn't do so much stuff I'd want to do. Like he could literally say, I want to walk on the moon, and he could probably do it in a few years or something.

"Bill "Close The" Gates warns that migrants will overrun Europe"

Yes and George Clooney is running away from Europe, because of safety.

Guys, we are winning... we are winning so badly right now

Back