Bill "Close The" Gates warns that migrants will overrun Europe

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
You know it's getting bad when even Bill Gates thinks letting in hordes of refugees is unsustainable

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rns-open-door-migration-overwhelm-Europe.html

Bill Gates has warned that European leaders risk deepening the migrant crisis by being too generous to those arriving on the continent.

The Microsoft founder said countries such as Germany will not be able to handle the 'huge' numbers of migrants waiting to leave Africa and find a better life overseas.

Instead, the 61-year-old suggested spending more on foreign aid to treat the root causes of migration, while making it more difficult for people to reach the continent.

'On the one hand you want to demonstrate generosity and take in refugees.

'But the more generous you are, the more word gets around about this — which in turn motivates more people to leave Africa.

'Germany cannot possibly take in the huge number of people who are wanting to make their way to Europe.'

lf43CMC.jpg

Lol that population projection is horrifying

He just wants cash for his goofy charity

He's right. We should be focusing on helping them fix their own lands. Germany can't shoulder that much of a load. I don't know if any country could.

He's right. We should be focusing on helping them fix their own lands. Germany can't shoulder that much of a load. I don't know if any country could.

Europe in it's entirety can't

Unfortunately, I don't see an end in sight to this. The problem won't be "fixed" until it's too late.

Step in the right direction but he's being too nice, Bill Gates still under the impression this is just Germany being nice to "refugees" and it's merely an altruistic endeavor gone too far.

He should be calling out Soros directly like Hungary did for the direct demographic war.

Orbán names Soros and EU among those ‘attacking’ Hungary
https://www.euractiv.com/section/el...s-soros-and-eu-among-those-attacking-hungary/

Together they had created a “worldwide network” to deliver “hundreds of thousands of migrants” into Europe. “The former government of the US and the governments in Brussels and Berlin have ensured that immigrants cannot be stopped, but we have done so,” Orbán told his audience.

This is just basic common sense if you actually want a good outcome while leaving the EU nations intact.

If you want chaos, then you'd want to keep doing what the powers behind the EU are doing.

You're right, it might already be too late. I mean holy shit, take a fucking look at some of the most prominent countries that take in refugees. Disproportionate amounts of crime, sexual assault, and terrorism and we've barely just begun.

I'm sure Germany can find a final solution to their problems

You're right, it might already be too late. I mean holy shit, take a fucking look at some of the most prominent countries that take in refugees. Disproportionate amounts of crime, sexual assault, and terrorism and we've barely just begun.
There's going to be a huge drought or catastrophic disease outbreak before all the hordes completely overrunning Europe happens.

Step in the right direction but he's being too nice, Bill Gates still under the impression this is just Germany being nice to "refugees" and it's merely an altruistic endeavor gone too far.

He should be calling out Soros directly like Hungary did for the direct demographic war.

Orbán names Soros and EU among those ‘attacking’ Hungary
https://www.euractiv.com/section/el...s-soros-and-eu-among-those-attacking-hungary/
In the case of germany he is right. It's not Soros, it's merkel herself and she was elected by the people.

Back