Biggest "what if" moments in MMA

What if Couture landed a left hookercut on Liddell in their 2nd fight and KO'd him flatline style? Just straight starfished??? Fak it, who cares

What if the absolute WORST thing in MMA wouldn’t have happened? You know....what if my fav fighter of all time, Mirko Cro Cop didn’t get kicked in the fucking head by a BJJ fighter? Mmmm mmmm mmmm idk. What if? Could you have imagined Cro Cop vs Brock??
He might have then killed Randy

What if... Shogun had beaten Forrest and then fought Rampage for the UFC belt...

What if seagull hadn't hid in the bushes at Stallone's house?

the biggest one for me is, what if Royce hadnt lost some of his prime years during his exile?

another one:
what if Pride didnt suicide SAKU GOAT?
Honestly bro, Renzo was the one. Royce wouldn't have surpassed anything he did, most likely.

I do. However, some questions don't need to be asked, because the answers were conclusive.

If you want to ask, what if RDA didn't break his foot and faced Conor? Would Conor KO him due to his terrible weight cuts or would he have choked Conor silly, and beaten him on the rematch (I don't think RDA will throw a fight for money like Nate Diaz) or maybe RDA would have had a bad weight cut on the rematch.

That is a real "what if question" because it leads down a rabbit hole of hypothetical alternative universe outcomes.

I am encouraging Sherdoggers to be smarter and ask more interesting questions, by shutting down the not so interesting ones.

Yikes

Honestly bro, Renzo was the one. Royce wouldn't have surpassed anything he did, most likely.
Hmmm.. I see ur point, but I doubt Renzo would have beaten Ken for instance...

What if Chael didn't try spinning shit, or get caught in a triangle late in the 5th round.

Back