Biggest robbery!!

I am ok with either guy winning. Jacobs throw more volume, but also missed more, and most got blocked. GGG landed more flushed shots, but he didn't throw enough. I think Jacobs had the better night without question.

I was rooting for GGG. Disappointed. If GGG was gonna win, at least make it more obvious. This fight tonight made GGG looked average and I honestly don't think Jacob was even all that good either. Or maybe GGG have been fighting bums..

You can dispute the scores but it definitely was not a "robbery".
I lost money but it was close enough to go either way. Both guys were too cautious in spots, because both guys have fight ending power. It was a very good high level fight.

Do it again.

look at the stats golovkin landed much more punches.
JAcobs landed more power shots. Personally, I like the jab but most people will favor a power punch over a jab.

no where near a robbery. A close fight that could of ended in a draw or either way .......... when there's a fight that close there is no robbery. But I will say I am starting to re think just how good GGG is now.. After watching that not certain he could beat Canelo anymore.

JAcobs landed more power shots. Personally, I like the jab but most people will favor a power punch over a jab.

"Golovkin landed 231 of 615 punches (37.6%), compared to 175 of 541 for Jacobs (32.3%) per CompuBox. The Kazakh landed an average of nine of 30 jabs per rounds, though Jacobs had a 114-126 advantage in power shots landed."

12 more power shots over 61 more punches ? hahaha ok.
"ouboxed". lol

PLUS KNOCKDOWN on Jacobs by golovkin.

no where near a robbery. A close fight that could of ended in a draw or either way .......... when there's a fight that close there is no robbery. But I will say I am starting to re think just how good GGG is now.. After watching that not certain he could beat Canelo anymore.

I thought Chocolate got robbed but it was a close fight and maybe the greatest fight I have seen in recent memory.

jacobs was more than 10 pounds heavier today he refused to weight in today.

Jacobs skipped the mandatory weigh-in's this morning, and was 18 pounds heavier than GGG

"Golovkin landed 231 of 615 punches (37.6%), compared to 175 of 541 for Jacobs (32.3%) per CompuBox. The Kazakh landed an average of nine of 30 jabs per rounds, though Jacobs had a 114-126 advantage in power shots landed."

12 more power shots over 61 more punches ? hahaha ok.
"ouboxed". lol

PLUS KNOCKDOWN on Jacobs by golovkin.
Is that right? I'd swear compubox said jacobs landed more power. I stand corrected.

Jacobs skipped the mandatory weigh-in's this morning, and was 18 pounds heavier than GGG
He skipped the mandatory weigh in for the title he didn't fight for. He weighed in properly for the weigh in that mattered.

The weight didn't enter into it much IMO. Jacobs cardio, movement, speed and punching power were all excellent. MAYBE helped him rake a shot better, but he's never been chinny. The Pirog fight was def not Danny at his best.

Is that right? I'd swear compubox said jacobs landed more power. I stand corrected.

thats official.

PLUS

Knockdown for Golovkin

PLUS

Jacobs came in 18 pounds heavier.

PLUS

Golovkin made more damage.

PLUS

Golovkin won the last round

Jacobs doesnt deserve the win.

thats official.

PLUS

Knockdown for Golovkin

PLUS

Jacobs came in 18 pounds heavier.

PLUS

Golovkin made more damage.

Jacobs doesnt deserve the win.
No, I misread your post.I was right.

Back