Biggest NO-SHOWS at E3 2018

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Age of Empires 4 - announced back in August last year no show, and 0 info since the trailer. Rumors has it that studio is conflicted at what game they want this to be. It's a shame because its a while now since good RTS come out and since RTS genre dont have any big rivals as of late I cant see why they wouldn't move this project forward. I already voiced my opinion on the subject. Go back in the age and do something with knights like AoE 2 instead of remastering another crap.

Borderlands 3 - big fan of Borderlands. Took me entire summer to go through BL2 at own steady pace and enjoyed every singe hour spend but with few similar post nuclear games coming out soon its perhaps better to give it extra work, maybe more classes, level cap at 100, giant world map with different environments like BL2 and some raid vaults at higher levels with 2-3 people coop. That would be awesome.

Splinter Cell - The last Splinter Cell was great. I miss infiltration games, especially close areas like rich guy estate, private yacht and stuff. Splinter Cell had a leak through Wal-Mart along with other games that made it onto E3 and yea I am kinda surprised its not there.

That's just my selection of the heavily rumored titles ahead of E3

Full list you can find here: https://www.pcgamer.com/the-no-show-pc-games-of-e3-2018/

Agree with Splinter Cell. I'm surprised we didn't see Mortal Kombat or No More Heroes.

Splinter Cell. A sequel to Horizon: Zero Dawn would have been nice to see, too.

Splinter Cell. A sequel to Horizon: Zero Dawn would have been nice to see, too.

wishful thinking.. way too early for that.

but yeah I am with you... would love to see a Zero Dawn sequel ASAP.

I'll probably be the only one, but I was hoping to get some more info on Dragon Quest Builders 2. It was my surprise hit last year as it came out late in 2016. It was shockingly addicting and my 5 year old ended up falling in love with it and beating it multiple times. DQB2 was announced a while ago along with gameplay footage showing it had MP and was really hoping to get a release window at E3. I'm thinking this will be the next game that me and my son will sit down together and play.

Rocksteady's rumored Superman game has to be near the top for me. A great superman game is what I need.

Mortal Kombat 11 probably most disappointed with. No Ed Boon at E3 kinda surprised me

Age of Empires 4 - announced back in August last year no show, and 0 info since the trailer. Rumors has it that studio is conflicted at what game they want this to be. It's a shame because its a while now since good RTS come out and since RTS genre dont have any big rivals as of late I cant see why they wouldn't move this project forward. I already voiced my opinion on the subject. Go back in the age and do something with knights like AoE 2 instead of remastering another crap.

Borderlands 3 - big fan of Borderlands. Took me entire summer to go through BL2 at own steady pace and enjoyed every singe hour spend but with few similar post nuclear games coming out soon its perhaps better to give it extra work, maybe more classes, level cap at 100, giant world map with different environments like BL2 and some raid vaults at higher levels with 2-3 people coop. That would be awesome.

Splinter Cell - The last Splinter Cell was great. I miss infiltration games, especially close areas like rich guy estate, private yacht and stuff. Splinter Cell had a leak through Wal-Mart along with other games that made it onto E3 and yea I am kinda surprised its not there.

That's just my selection of the heavily rumored titles ahead of E3

Full list you can find here: https://www.pcgamer.com/the-no-show-pc-games-of-e3-2018/

I was seriously hoping for Borderlands 3, not even a release date. I would've been happy with just a trailer.

I don't really understand why gaming companies don't listen to the fans. I get they want to try new ideas and games, but I feel like they should focus on their main franchises a little bit more when fans are clamoring for a certain game. At least create a trailer and say "hey, we hear you. We know what you guys want so here's a little sneak peek to keep you interested."

It's awesome to know that ES6 is finally being worked on. Bethesda got the hint, now Gearbox needs to open their ears.

The only thing I was hoping to see but didn't was Metroid Prime 4.

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord from Taleworlds. I look forward to the game releasing in 2054 so my grandchildren can play it.

Would love a new splinter cell. The last couple are little bit too shoot 'em up. Feels completely different from Double Agent, Chaos Theory, etc.

i'm honestly a little surprised to hear people still want borderlands 3, after how badly gearbox shit the bed since borderlands 2. i'd expect borderlands 3 to be a pile of hot garbage, lke tps/colonial marines/duke nukem/battleborn/whaveter.

Rocksteady's Superman.

It's been a while since Arkham Knight.

This probably means we wont see the project that've been working on since to drop before Fall of next year :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back