Biggest NO-SHOWS at E3 2018

I was seriously hoping for Borderlands 3, not even a release date. I would've been happy with just a trailer.

I don't really understand why gaming companies don't listen to the fans. I get they want to try new ideas and games, but I feel like they should focus on their main franchises a little bit more when fans are clamoring for a certain game. At least create a trailer and say "hey, we hear you. We know what you guys want so here's a little sneak peek to keep you interested."

It's awesome to know that ES6 is finally being worked on. Bethesda got the hint, now Gearbox needs to open their ears.

Couldn't agree more. Gaming market is either win or lose. If you are Blizzard or Ubisoft or Bethesda you can experiment and see what works and not. But when you are small studio releasing games every 3-4 years like Remedy you have no room to experiment and do what you like. You have to build games for customers that demands it.

Couldn't agree more. Gaming market is either win or lose. If you are Blizzard or Ubisoft or Bethesda you can experiment and see what works and not. But when you are small studio releasing games every 3-4 years like Remedy you have no room to experiment and do what you like. You have to build games for customers that demands it.

Exactly, however regarding Bethesda, they've not been listening at all. I don't think anyone wanted Fallout 76 or all these skyrim ports. They could've even done 76 and instead of using resources on shitty Skyrim ports, put those resources together to have more of TES 6 in production. It's like they forgot what got them to where they're at. Bethesda EASILY could've stolen E3 and made it theirs. Doing so wasn't even some obscure thing, the fans have been saying what they want for years. Can you imagine how happy people would be if a simple cinematic trailer had been made? Whoever is in charge of these studios needs to get their heads out of their asses and actually listen to the people that buy their games.

And no news about the Avengers Project from Square Enix...

Back