Biggest hypetrain that dissapointed?

He's still young and has so much more to learn not counting him out yet. I came here to post Brandon Thatch man he was such a prospect till he got FINISHED by a LW and although he never publicly stated it messed with him mentally, I think it messed with him mentally

Conor McGregor. I thought he wanted to fight and beat the best.

He did and he was.. The UFC single handily wrecked his desire to fight, and screwed over their own fanbase. "Yeah he can make 100 mil not fighting in MMA, sure that will not be a problem" Yeah right...

People like Lando and Ngannou just have to tweak a few things and cardio is asker to fix than skill and talent. Additionally they have beat and competed close with really good guys. People like Perry tho, they need much more work and have shown no ability to compete at high level.

"The next Anderson Silva"
"A Young GSP"

13549.jpg

Is losing a decision to the greatest UFC Heavyweight champ ever really a derailment?
Greatest UFC HWs are Nog Crocop Couture, Werdum, and Barnett. Stipe's career is just a cheap crackerjack box imitation of their greatness.

Greatest UFC HWs are Nog Crocop Couture, Werdum, and Barnett. Stipe's career is just a cheap crackerjack box imitation of their greatness.
<mma3><Deported1><{CMPALM}><codychoke><{cruzshake}><{gspressed}><{hughesimpress}><{Joewithit}><{nope}><36><LikeReally5><Huh2>{<huh}<{katwhu}><TrumpWrong1><{fry}><DisgustingHHH><3><JerryWWF><KingstonFrown><23>{<jordan}<bball1><{hfved}><1>{<doc}<JagsKiddingMe>

<{ByeHomer}><{ByeHomer}><{ByeHomer}><{ByeHomer}>

Man Scott Coker is doing the best with what he's got. His org is now televised on the fucking paramount network, far cry from spike.

But in the spirit of this thread, I'll add Paige Vanzant. Girl doesn't have her priorities straight. I want to say she's not a fighter but she's tough as hell and has proven it, so I'll settle for she's aggravating.

He did and he was.. The UFC single handily wrecked his desire to fight, and screwed over their own fanbase. "Yeah he can make 100 mil not fighting in MMA, sure that will not be a problem" Yeah right...
Disagree. He fought 1 Contender at 145 (who didn't get to train before hand) and then the champion. And then immediately fought the newly crowned champ at 155. He didnt fight half of the people he should have fought, in either division. I would have loved to see him actually fight contenders and challengers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back