Big Truck = Small Genitalia

Out of jealousy?

Some guys are douchebags in their big truck. Like one guy I used to work with had a H2 lifted with big ass mud tires. The sticker on the back window said size matters. Now that shit was probably a case of big truck = small peen.
Googled “hummer h2 shares chassis” and the first article was from auto trader was titled “The Hummer H2 is the most embarrassing car you can buy.”
I’m dead
I think that typically a lot of smaller men tend to accumulate respect and status through phallic symbols because of their insecurities about their puny little wee wees.

So they buy big trucks and stuff.
We have a VW Golf that just sits in the parking garage.
What does that mean?
I have a mid size truck
More than big enough.
I’ve been listing after a late 90s JDM Hilux just due to their indestructibility… and it’d be cool for hauling stuff, sometimes, too.

I used to think that they were unnecessary, unless tradesmen used it. Unwieldy in tight spaces, such as car parks.

However, they handle potholes rather well, and my Dad, his missus and my little sister were in their Ford Ranger, doing 70 mph on a motorway, when the car ahead blew a tyre and swerved straight into their lane. Full impact and the Ranger shrugged it off like it was nothing.

I'm not sure if I'd go for one though. I like to be nimble.

What I don't get is how some of these people can even afford a truck these days. I drive by the lot in town usually in amazement that the cheapest truck on the lot is around $65k minimum with payments at only $500-600 bi-weekly lol.

Historically the poor will try and insult the rich where their wealth doesn't matter, like penis size.

Also smaller men are more motivated to compensate for their lack of stature somehow, with a sense of humour, or a big truck. It's the same origin of fat girls try harder, which they do!

Everyone who doesn't drive one of these to work is a homosexual.

Caterpillar-797F-worlds-biggest-dump-trucks.jpg

In my area they're mostly a giant fat ass. They either wouldn't be able to fit in a normal car or would bottom it out.

Leaving aside other moral considerations am I the only one thing things these massive SUV's are the more hilariously ugly thing ever created? a monument to American bad taste along with greek columns on the entrance to your McMansion.

They don't even look that manly or aggressive just inflated up in ridiculous size, why not make them to look like...

Ps6cBqjRfGSRsXEpru77

Big Truck = Small genitals

Where does this sentiment originate and why?

Discuss, my brethren.
I always see these manlets driving like a sperg. Pull out in front of you cutting you off only to go slow. Likely in a hurry to a grinder date or to watch their wife's bull come over. <Lmaoo>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back