Big Truck = Small Genitalia

firstpic.jpg

Truck Nuts.

Big Truck = Small genitals

Where does this sentiment originate and why?

Discuss, my brethren.

Out of jealousy?

Some guys are douchebags in their big truck. Like one guy I used to work with had a H2 lifted with big ass mud tires. The sticker on the back window said size matters. Now that shit was probably a case of big truck = small peen.

If they really need it for work to carry supplies back and forth then its reasonable. If its like my neighbor, then yes the thread title supports this.

He drives around a F350 and never carries shit in it except himself. Also due to its size, he can't park in his driveway so he parks on the street which usually ends up cutting slightly into other people's driveways.

I think that typically a lot of smaller men tend to accumulate respect and status through phallic symbols because of there insecurities about their puny little wee wees.

So they buy big trucks and stuff.

Or maybe they just like trucks and stuff.

The bigger the truck, the bigger the asshole.

Here in phoenix, we even have dealerships that specialize in big/lifted trucks.

If they really need it for work to carry supplies back and forth then its reasonable. If its like my neighbor, then yes the thread title supports this.

He drives around a F350 and never carries shit in it except himself. Also due to its size, he can't park in his driveway so he parks on the street which usually ends up cutting slightly into other people's driveways.

So you know how big your neighbor's dick is?

The only truck guys that are annoying are the ones that pass you and then get in front of you to blow exhaust smoke.

Reactions: Po
i'm not saying there isn't a use to owning a truck, but most of the people who i know who owned a trucked owned one because they thought they were total king's an bad asses.

Small men have a tendency to compensate, so I guess people naturally assume when they see a big truck that doesn't have a functional purpose.

Small men have a tendency to compensate, so I guess people naturally assume when they see a big truck that doesn't have a functional purpose.

Yes, but I am not referring to short man's syndrome claim (eventhough that is not generally how it manifests itself). I am referring to "compensating for his penis" claim. Where does that come from?

If a large man had a big truck, people would still say "he is compensating for, blah, blah...". They don't just say it about a small guy.

Back