Big John McCarty weighs in on the GOAT discussion: "Jon Jones is the best fighter I've ever seen"

He's so clearly better than everyone is he would have gone up to HW and made a run it would be so amazing. He should have kept striving and pushing instsead of getting bored and stupid at LHW.
jon, your attempts get weaker and weaker. It's like you are not even trying anymore.

BLM:

Big Liar McCarthy.

Fedor will always say Hi! to this threads... Besides, Jon is a cheater.

jon, your attempts get weaker and weaker. It's like you are not even trying anymore.

That doesn't even read as something Jon would say. And if you don't agree with BJM you can't comprehend what you're perceiving quite yet.

Prove he’s not or fuck off.

Look at him, Bud.

If you had experience competing in sports at a high level, or were any kind of gym-rat, you would understand.

Edit: Next you’ll tell us you believe Romero is all natural?

Never heard Jones say him weighing 240 anything, its always been in the 230's, his size is so damn overrated its not even funny.

Jones is the same size as EVERY OTHER LHW IN THE UFC, he is 230 plus pounds with chicken legs, whats so huge about Jones?

Meanwhile Gus who is bigger than Jones is not considered having a size advantage over his opponents and is not ducking HW, the double standards for Jones is so damn played out.
@Juice, you've not been paying attention. I have always said that anyone who cuts, ducks. That is why my my GOAT list starts with Fedor, B.J. Penn and then everyone else. jones has been quoted as saying he walks around at 240lbs+. Even if he is 230, Fedor, in his prime, was a chubby 230 and he backed down from no one. Your supposed "goat" is still "waiting for the perfect opponent at heavyweight to take advantage of". His words, not mine.

Look at him, Bud.

If you had experience competing in sports at a high level, or were any kind of gym-rat, you would understand.

Case closed.
Get rid of USADA and hire gym rats to scrutinize fighters. Infallible!
P.s. hasn’t Romero already pissed hot before?

That doesn't even read as something Jon would say. And if you don't agree with BJM you can't comprehend what you're perceiving quite yet.
Don't know who your "role model" is but you probably don't agree with everything they say. Big John is a pretty knowledgeable guy but it doesn't mean that he is "right" about everything. His opinion is HIS OPINION. Pretty simple. you aren't the "goat" in my eyes and your troll attempts on Sherdog are weak as hell. Just MY opinion.

Lance has a huge asterisk next to all of his accomplishments, and is widely hated in the sport.

Really a shame that we found out about that. Hurt a lot of cancer survivors and I imagine current patients as well. What a twat.

Really a shame that we found out about that. Hurt a lot of cancer survivors and I imagine current patients as well. What a twat.
By all accounts the guy is a douche too. Heard a story about a fan approaching him to tell him they were a cancer survivor and he was an inspiration, only for him to cut them off and tell them he didn't care or want to hear their story.

Any other time around here what BJM says is LAW, but now that he is making an ass out of the misinformed Dudley Dorights, he doesn't know what he's talking about!roflmao.

He has more insider info than this whole msg board combined and you idiots can't put 2 and 2 together to realize that EVERYONE IS or has been on something???

Lmao @The hater saying Jon should be in jail for cheating on his wife. That is the dude that ends up finding out his Pops cheated on his Mom. "Give him the chair!"Rofl

Then, some funny says GDP is the GOAT like GSP is a lifetime clean fighter. Grow the Fuck up kids{<huh}

Wow, holy SHIT!! I can't believe how tough you are!

If people didn't dislike Jon Jones the person so much, they would have loved Jon Jones the fighter... PEDs or not. Plenty of fighters have generally received a free pass when it comes to PEDs and legacy...such as Brock, Hendo, Belfort, Overeem, Barnett etc. Why are some fighters being celebrated and others vilified for the same offenses?

If people didn't dislike Jon Jones the person so much, they would have loved Jon Jones the fighter... PEDs or not. Plenty of fighters have generally received a free pass when it comes to PEDs and legacy...such as Brock, Hendo, Belfort, Overeem, Barnett etc. Why are some fighters being celebrated and others vilified for the same offenses?

propably has to do with his bullshit snitch persona he had when he started running his mouth.
Pretty basic playground rules. Nobody likes a tattler

We dont know how long Jones got away with cheating, its possible weve never seen a clean Jones fight, if we had regularly seen a clean Jones fight and still have the same results, id say he's goat, but i cant do that, his whole career has a giant asterisk next to it now, ill never know just how good HE was.

I agree, hes the best fighter on steroids I ever seen. I did a poll and he won goat of the steroids over anderson

Don't know who your "role model" is but you probably don't agree with everything they say. Big John is a pretty knowledgeable guy but it doesn't mean that he is "right" about everything. His opinion is HIS OPINION. Pretty simple. you aren't the "goat" in my eyes and your troll attempts on Sherdog are weak as hell. Just MY opinion.
He just so happens to be right here I think that what's most important. This whole place is a troll, if you're taking it serious I feel kinda bad.

Look at him, Bud.

Was fedor all natural?

Was fedor all natural?

Fedor is my all-time favorite fighter.

The eye-test certainly dosn't work for Fedor nearly as easily as it does with fighters like Romero, GSP (especially when he was coming up), Lombard, TRT Belfort, etc...

But, given his explosive power, endurance for 10-minute rounds (exemplified by his protracted beatings of Herring and Nog - which is fucking insane), I would suspect that in Pride (with no testing), it would only make sense that he would be taking PEDs for strength & endurance. He clearly never gave a shit about his diet, but at certain times in his career, his back was freakishly wide, with very developed traps. Look at the Kettlebell picture in the mirror below, for example. He's a straight-up Ogre. Although he always carried a fairly high body fat %, his physique certainly appears to have changed over the years (perhaps beyond aging). In 2015, it looks like he may have climbed on the test-wagon for a little while as well.

BeFunky-Collage-668x416.jpg

Back