Big Cat Poacher Gets Poached

Welp, now the pride has a taste for human flesh

Anti hunting people are the worst.

Karma is real.

Yeah I’m just north of you outside of Wellsville. I drive through High Hill all the time

Crazy. We used to eat at this little diner in Middletown during hunting season. We have property on Elkhorn creek.

Crazy. We used to eat at this little diner in Middletown during hunting season. We have property on Elkhorn creek.
Yep I’ve eaten there too, but I can’t recall the name of it. Elkhorn creek always looks like some prime hunting ground. I hunt on Coon Creek.

This seriously made my day. LOL @ leaving his head.

Maybe some of the Lions posed with it with a big smile.

This seriously made my day. LOL @ leaving his head.

Maybe some of the Lions posed with it with a big smile.
2odAXog.gif

So ITT, are we hating on poachers or hunters in general? I need to know what I'm outraged at.

Yep I’ve eaten there too, but I can’t recall the name of it. Elkhorn creek always looks like some prime hunting ground. I hunt on Coon Creek.

Its been 25 years since I've eaten there probably. Our land is loaded with deer. I miss it

A suspected big cat poacher has been eaten by lions near the Kruger National Park in South Africa, police say.

The animals left little behind, but some body parts were found over the weekend at a game park near Hoedspruit.

"It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions," Limpopo police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe told AFP.

"They ate his body, nearly all of it, and just left his head and some remains."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43035474

Now this is what I call a feel good story.

I dont get those who against this but eat meat. You are all the same. If he or someone eat that meat it same thing. But what humans do is place more value on certain mammals they like and less on others.

pics of head and remains or it didnt happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back