Big Cat Poacher Gets Poached

One of those beings has the ability to make conscious decisions; the other is acting on millions of years of instinct. And you know one of those beings is supposedly of a higher intelligence and the steward of this planet.

But, anyhow

<{anton}>

Steward of the planet my balls. The lion is doing a much better job than we are stewarding the planet.

Poacher killed by the wildlife he's hunting?

/shrug

oegHkHy.gif

Excellent choice of gif.

You win the internet today.

I love the guys who job it is to protect these animals and drive around looking for poachers. I want them to be paid copious sums.

We simply need to either ban poaching or make the savanna a gun free zone.

Problem solved

Some of you are fucking deranged, dude got mauled to fucking death but fuck him right. Guarantee most of you saying serves him right would change your mind if he was some local providing for his family. You people are fuckin sick and are just as bad as the people you are happy to see dead.

A lion is less likely to kill you and have you stuffed, waste the meat, and to just drive up to you in a jeep and call it "hunting".

If he's a poacher he's just trying to make money, I'm sure he wasn't going to waste the animal

Some of you are fucking deranged, dude got mauled to fucking death but fuck him right. Guarantee most of you saying serves him right would change your mind if he was some local providing for his family. You people are fuckin sick and are just as bad as the people you are happy to see dead.

giphy.gif

Dude shoulda stepped his rear naked choke game up

Oh well, val kilmer he is not

Fuck him for poaching. But I don't know the guy, him being mauled is pretty crazy to be happy about.

More pressure should be put on those making money off the sales. The poacher is often just some village idiot with a gun trying to support a family

Seriously bro. Someone needs to set up a McDonalds in SA so people don't have to fight lions when they fall on hard times
All the charity money we’ve sent there you’d think they would have opened a Lidl by now

"The big cats' body parts are sometimes used in traditional medicine, both within Africa and beyond."

Dude just wanted medicine for his family but yeah lets all praise the lions for killing him

A lions life is worth way more than a humans life after all

It is from a supply and demand standpoint. Too many humans around.
Esp when it's a dude that kills lions for some bogus 'medicine' that's probably for boners. Africans don't have enough boners

Back