Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOOO @ Josh. From fighting, to crying, to smashing pans doing that song. Such a legend.

LMFAOOOO @ Josh. From fighting, to crying, to smashing pans doing that song. Such a legend.

you can see the other house guests reaction to those three arguing each time, they're having a ball, hahaha

its like Jessica forgot they got Cody out and a twist brought him back.

The way the cast pushes Josh to fight with Jess and Cody is embarrassing. And then Josh cries about it after. Ugh. It makes them almost as bad as Jess and Cody.

Jess with the "victim noises" in her interview with Julie.

Loling hard at Alex breaking out the class.

If she hooks up with Cody it would be epic

"sit back and don't ask too many questions", thats good advice when there's still like 12 people left in the house.
Her pride is too big and her game plan was horrible. It's like she isn't smart enough to quietly scheme to get a big player out at the right time. Instead she wanted to be loud and publicly go after people...it might of worked if there were no temptations this season, but each season is different, thats why i like this show

I can see Cody wasting his HOH on Josh if he wins. I mean, I guess that Josh is gunning for him but he would be doing exactly what the house wanted by doing that. They were probably ecstatic josh got to be the dummy to go after them.

Loling hard at Alex breaking out the class.

If she hooks up with Cody it would be epic

I remember the first week, Jess was trying to convince Cody to get Alex out because of how much he liked her game. She acted mad at Cody and Cody didn't care. Took less than an hour for her to come back to Cody and hug him and ask if he was mad at her (LOL).

I think Alex was just being an ass though. I don't think she's that into Cody

I can see Cody wasting his HOH on Josh if he wins. I mean, I guess that Josh is gunning for him but he would be doing exactly what the house wanted by doing that. They were probably ecstatic josh got to be the dummy to go after them.

i think everyone might of gone for them...except maybe Kevin, that guy is playing a good game, but he had a minor hiccup with making the deal with Cody, his crew might not trust him as much as they did before that

Did jason try to throw that? Good god

i think everyone might of gone for them...except maybe Kevin, that guy is playing a good game, but he had a minor hiccup with making the deal with Cody, his crew might not trust him as much as they did before that

He's gone rogue from Jason Alex before. Jason always panicks when anything happens. The reality is I can't see how it can blow back on him much unless mark/ Elena win and they throw him under the bus

Alex or Raven as HOH. Last two people I wanted to see. Smh

EDIT at least Raven was asking "give it to me" and Alex didn't. Some joy

Perfect week for Alex to get it. Does she try to keep Cody or just straight out use her week to let the house take him out. I don't think there's a right answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back