Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex or Raven as HOH. Last two people I wanted to see. Smh

EDIT at least Raven was asking "give it to me" and Alex didn't. Some joy

who would she put up? I think she would put up Cody and maybe Mark?

I remember the first week, Jess was trying to convince Cody to get Alex out because of how much he liked her game. She acted mad at Cody and Cody didn't care. Took less than an hour for her to come back to Cody and hug him and ask if he was mad at her (LOL).

I think Alex was just being an ass though. I don't think she's that into Cody

One time they were laying in bed together and he accidentally called her Alex.

He also was reluctant to put her up when he got back.

He either had the feels or never stopped plotting to dump Jess.

Perfect week for Alex to get it. Does she try to keep Cody or just straight out use her week to let the house take him out. I don't think there's a right answer.

it is a tough call, she won't put Paul up, seeing that their secret allies. it would be wild if she worked out a backdoor plan to get him out...then the house will be right up in the air

it is a tough call, she won't put Paul up, seeing that their secret allies. it would be wild if she worked out a backdoor plan to get him out...then the house will be right up in the air

They already had the numbers by a slight edge so it would help to play it safe and dwindle the other side. As much as getting Cody out would make everyone happy with her, she has to remember the line is staying pretty much the same with the couples.

josh is already going off about Cody in the kitchen. I think Cody is in the bedroom

i think Cody can win the last DoT.
and I guess the solid crew right now is Matt, Raven, Alex, Jason, Kevin and Paul.
I can see them going for Mark, Elena and Cody...with Josh and Xmas being the backup noms if need be

Alex said to Paul Kevin and Jason she wants to put up Matt and Elena as the pawns and needs to ask them first

Forgot if they keep doing the temptation comp, Cody has two chances to save himself likely

Forgot if they keep doing the temptation comp, Cody has two chances to save himself likely

yeah, it is the last temptation comp. so Cody needs to either win it or just straight up lose it so he can play in the veto

yeah, it is the last temptation comp. so Cody needs to either win it or just straight up lose it so he can play in the veto

I mean, I'd think he tries and takes the risk of not getting picked. That or I guess you can see the temptation comp being stacked more than veto and going for that instead.

I almost feel bad for Cody. I know he's the likely target every week going forward, but he seems emotional incapable of at least enjoying any remaining time in the house.

I almost feel bad for Cody. I know he's the likely target every week going forward, but he seems emotional incapable of at least enjoying any remaining time in the house.

and he won't be able to spend the jury time with Jessica, only thing he might enjoy about being the first one is the quietness that it will bring. But next week is a double eviction, so that should be interesting :)

Alex really needs to bring in Cody. She's clearly the kind of woman he wants. If she looked like Jessica, he woulda proposed to her day 1. She needs to keep him around knowing that he's never going after her.

Also, I love her for not letting Ravenn win it. If they cast more women like Alex on the show, every season would be better. Most of the time, they cast guys that have accomplished things then all the women are failed models and hairdressers.

Alex really needs to bring in Cody. She's clearly the kind of woman he wants. If she looked like Jessica, he woulda proposed to her day 1. She needs to keep him around knowing that he's never going after her.

Also, I love her for not letting Ravenn win it. If they cast more women like Alex on the show, every season would be better. Most of the time, they cast guys that have accomplished things then all the women are failed models and hairdressers.

at one point, Alex said wants to go after the couples in the house...and the only ones are Raven-Matt and Elena-Mark (kinda?). If she doesn't go after Cody then i can see her putting up Elena and Mark before Raven-Matt...seeing that they're currently working together.

So after this last Temptation Competition, there will be no more twists whatsoever?

So after this last Temptation Competition, there will be no more twists whatsoever?

Pretty much. There's no jury battle back as said last episode. I'm sure they'll pull something out though.

i think Xmas is secretly going to go after Paul and strike when the time is right...unless Paul gets her first.

i can't stand raven and paul.

raven barking/woofing at jess and cody on behalf of paul was just sad. josh does the same shit, but its hard to get to upset at a person with special needs.

at this point, i am firmly in cody's corner and hope he blows the house up (figuratively - i feel the need to clarify in light of crazy eyes desire to literally do it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back