Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lead I'm guessing you'll like Jessica, kinda has a Jessica Alba look to her from the cast photo

jessica_graf.jpg

And she lists her occupation as "VIP Concierge" and lives in LA...

Crazy looking at the poll last year and seeing no one picked Nicole.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...an-snows-power-of-friendship-edition.3307835/

Really liked last season. It got alittle stale in the final six but almost every season has 2-3 weeks that are a little boring. This one was on the backend but still had an awesome finale where we got to see the top 2 of the 3 go to the end and see how the jury voted.
I visited that thread from last year awhile ago and was surprised no one picked her to win. I think even into the final 2 that most people would've picked Paul to win.

She and Corey are no longer friends apparently too

Nicole was boring.

This season's cast seems a bit older than usual, lots of people in their late 20s and 30s (plus the 50+ guy). It will be interesting to see if it makes any difference to the amount of pretty crap that happens.

Just saw the cast. There is a Raven, just based off the cast pic she is the quirky one

raven_walton.jpg

Edit, just read, she describes herself as quirky

@Lead I'm guessing you'll like Jessica, kinda has a Jessica Alba look to her from the cast photo

jessica_graf.jpg
She looks pretty tbh

Man, people still watch that show? Never been a fan, myself, and if that's your thing, that's cool, but I don't get it.

Yea, it's a guilty pleasure. The show itself is chessy as fuck but you have to understand they provide 24/7 feeds and it's a survivor like format game. Take away the presentation of the episodes, and you have a pretty awesome game if who can manipulate people the most. Some pretty impressive stuff has gone down in that house

Oh yes, definitely will be watching. I know it's rumours but I keep hearing Cirie from Survivor or Russel Hantz may be on.

Figured you would be starting a thread soon. Last few years the live feeds haven't been available to Canadians. I got by from watching the After Dark episodes. Hoping this year they change their mind and make them available to us

Did you use to subscribe to get the feeds? I know theres a browser extension to make sites think you're logging in from a different country. My ex use to have it for netflix since each country had their own content.

Just saw the cast. There is a Raven, just based off the cast pic she is the quirky one

raven_walton.jpg

Edit, just read, she describes herself as quirky

jessica_graf.jpg

Alex is attractive too. I thought of brittney (s16) when I saw her but she's only 26.

I visited that thread from last year awhile ago and was surprised no one picked her to win. I think even into the final 2 that most people would've picked Paul to win.

She and Corey are no longer friends apparently too

Not surprised her and Corey aren't friends if true. He mentioned a ton of times he wasn't looking to date and said a bunch of stories early in the game that kinda made me surprised Nicole latched on to him. She mostly just whined and hooked up with him the whole game

Nicole was boring.

This season's cast seems a bit older than usual, lots of people in their late 20s and 30s (plus the 50+ guy). It will be interesting to see if it makes any difference to the amount of pretty crap that happens.

I actually think a mix in age helps cause more drama. Season 10 and 16 had a ton of it and I think part of it was age differences. Could be wrong though.

First glance of the cast looks good. I'm glad they are doing a new cast again and holding back. I really think they may be doing all-stars for season 20 so they need more cast members. Kinda sucks cause usually the last season gets stacked (s6 for s7) but we will see. It's all speculation.

I'll be watching as well, though I want to see how they interact. I'm thinking Kevin will be one of the first ones gone.

Always.

I sent in a killer audition tape this year, so I'm a bit salty that I didnt get picked. And I watch the recent season of BB Canada and think it's superior to th American version. And I'm annoyed that they keep casting foppish minority men.

...but, yeah, I'll still watch. I heard that they've changed up the formula this season, so hopefully it won't be so predictable.

First thing I noticed was the cast seems to be older. The guy from Florida reminded me of a mix of Devin from season 16 and Jozea from last year lol

Always.

I sent in a killer audition tape this year, so I'm a bit salty that I didnt get picked. And I watch the recent season of BB Canada and think it's superior to th American version. And I'm annoyed that they keep casting foppish minority men.

...but, yeah, I'll still watch. I heard that they've changed up the formula this season, so hopefully it won't be so predictable.

I get it can get stale if they don't change it up but one of the things I like about bb is the traditions. Despite the expect the unexpected line, there is a lot you usually can expect. OTEV, double evictions, zingbot, etc.

Yea, it's a guilty pleasure. The show itself is chessy as fuck but you have to understand they provide 24/7 feeds and it's a survivor like format game. Take away the presentation of the episodes, and you have a pretty awesome game if who can manipulate people the most. Some pretty impressive stuff has gone down in that house

Did you use to subscribe to get the feeds? I know theres a browser extension to make sites think you're logging in from a different country. My ex use to have it for netflix since each country had their own content.
Yes I think I first subscribed during the all-stars season. Always enjoy the first few weeks when there are just so many conversations going on.
I looked into a browser extension last year but never did it, may check it out this year. If any of the Canadian doggers here find an easy way to do it, let me know

First glance of the cast looks good. I'm glad they are doing a new cast again and holding back. I really think they may be doing all-stars for season 20 so they need more cast members. Kinda sucks cause usually the last season gets stacked (s6 for s7) but we will see. It's all speculation.
Haven't watched the interviews with Jeff yet. Anybody stand out to you?

Christmas- athletic and talked like she understood the game in the sense of staying low early. Seems like she will have a lot of interesting stories also to tell the house. She a bit dorky.

Jillian- no opinion

Josh- probably will blab too much and lose early. Did say he just is looking for one ally but I don't think he will find something good

Sites acting shitty. Will try the rest later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back