Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading a bunch of conflicting stories. I am excited to see if any of the rumors are true. The live feeds start tomorrow after the West Coast airing of the show.

Alex walks in first. BB curse.

I'm actually cool with this. Paul has a very big disadvantage so if he was willing to take that, good on him

I don't think I hated someone on the first episode more than I hate Kevin.

Man if i was drinking and guy comes out saying he's a cosplayer, my immediate response would have probably been "like wonder woman?"

I don't think I hated someone on the first episode more than I hate Kevin.
lmao! Kevin is actually who i'm rooting for. Simply cause hes such a cracked out awkward old guy, its funny to me. Got a good lol when he undid his shirt after winning the money as some sort of strategy

Loved the first ep. Liking this season's twist. Happy my boy Paul is back. Cast seems ok so far.

lmao! Kevin is actually who i'm rooting for. Simply cause hes such a cracked out awkward old guy, its funny to me. Got a good lol when he undid his shirt after winning the money as some sort of strategy

Loved the first ep. Liking this season's twist. Happy my boy Paul is back. Cast seems ok so far.

He's such a weirdo and yet by far the best player so far. Dude got $25k and safety on the first episode.

If an all-star season is off the table then okay, I'm fine with Paul this season. Disappointed that they won't try an all-star season but it is less of an issue when they "waste" good returnees on seasons.

Rooting for Kevin. Cody annoyed me the most. Why would he expect Paul to use the bracelet on him if he didn't give 2 shits about trying to tempt Paul?

Raven is fucking annoying
Jessica is cringe
Josh is fucking annoying as shit
Christmas seems like a nutjob

Cody is Alex Burrows from Vancouver Canucks
they're fucking identical its hilarious

the women are on the whole completely intolerable

Bummed at the first person out. They legit seemed like they really wanted to be there.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

My friend spoiled Cameron leaving cause she noticed he was wearing the same clothes while other people in the DR's weren't. I was surprised too that Christmas didn't go but it is what it is and I'm glad I get to see more of her game,

Josh said in his interview he knows he needs to stay low at the start of the game but it would be hard. Surprise. He's a complete moron and is already blowing up.

First HOH isn't that bad of a strategy imo with this game. Hayden and Nicole both won their seasons doing it and it can position the house the way you want it early. Nicole got to be in the center of four different alliances cause of that HOH win. Part of it was being a returnee but it could've been way different if a returnee didn't win.

Wonder if Cody puts up Paul.

Cody is a player destined to stir some shit up for a few weeks with his brashness before inevitably going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back